chapter 2

Alex is befriended by an old man who works at the place he takes pitty on "the young cub" as he will refer to her as despite Alex now being 18 from the previous 15 the young girl recently disappeared leaving Alex's blood in a boil for a year and the man taught Alex how to use a bow.

She isn't very good but she is very strong so her aim is compensated by her sheer power.

The old man decides to teach her after buying her for a night to give her a break. (He took pitty on the girl who looked like his dead daughter) she noticed the arrows in his bag and asked so he brought his bow along for her to try.

She is very bad but she insits she will get it and the man almost gives up until she takes a deep breath and focuses. She lets her mind fill with the memories of the men who repeatedly torture her for enjoyment and the regulars that order her and then the girl from that night her scared eyes, then the face of a young boy with a purple streak in his hair. Wearing a badge of wealth in that streak and she lets off the arrow the arrow bursting into flames for only a second flying off. She not only hits the target barely in the last ring but it breaks through the target and through the concrete wall and halfway into the floor.

They stare at each other for a second before darting off getting caught is a factor they don't want.

The man starts meeting with Alex later before they plan an escape and with a pan from them sitting under the night sky he explains of his daughter and pulls her in and explains she must be the reincarnation of his little girl and he will do everything in his power to help her.

Camera angle pans upward to the galaxy night sky and it will end the scene until the escape happens.

Alex will kill her first regular early in the morning as he is a scrawny old man and it usually lasts hours so she will have enough time to execute the plan, but it's interrupted by a familiar face. The boy from before, though the dyed hair he once had (scrap any magical bs idea before its to edgy and cringe) is gone that charming face is still there, his dark hair has kinked up in cute short curles though unkept and kinda long his face is still recognizable.

He will seem extremely run down though barely a young adult and he lights up suddenly when he sees Alex then grows embarrassed at her unclothed body. She will be surprised and she will be very on guard while the man (name change to Damien or Dion) is very close and wants to hold the little lady.

He explains he has loved her since they were children, she rolls her eyes "then why would you be in such a seedy place like this then?" The man will get embarrassed and Alex will sneer that she could never love such a disgusting man.

He says he wants to prove it to her and she will say "fine, help me get free then go your separate way and leave me alone" with a heavy heard the man will agree much to her surprise and he helps her escape.

Having gotten a significant time boost due to the extended wealth he brings she is able to escape with the old man in a very clean and quick fashion.

The young man will be left heart broken having heard of her escape he leaves. (side story)

Alex will live her life with the man and his wife in a neighboring kingdom for many years until she is a lovely young woman but will be made to hide her species forever. Living as a simple (leather worker?) Sewing clothes with her new mother figure and occasionally helping her new father figure with yard work and shopping.

(Add a short chapter with just how their lives are going. Soft and sweet.)

End