Chapter 8

Bakugo and Kirishima had just got home from school they both went to Bakugos room. Kirishima dropped his backpack on the ground and flopped face first in the bed. "I am tired" Kirishima whined. "We all are bitch" Bakugo replied. "Yeah but I am your bitch" Kirishima said winking at Bakugo. Bakugo turned pink. "What is that about" Kirishima said raising a eyebrow. "Nothing" Bakugo said rapping his arms around his own neck. "It's fine baby it's called a gay panic" Kirishima said smiling. " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SHITTY HAIR" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima smiled and invited Bakugo to sit next to him and they cuddled.

Time skip to later that night

Bakugo got out of the shower and put on his clothes. Bakugo looked at the towel rack and saw only 1 towel left. Kirishima was taking a shower next he grabbed the towel and went to his room and waited. Bakugos phone buzzed.

🦈Babe🦈: Hey can you bring me a towel!
💥Bakubabe💥: Sure

"Damn it" Bakugo said to himself as he grabbed a towel but he did have another plan. Bakugo grabbed his black hoodie with the orange X and a pair of his orange boxers. He took the towel to Kirishima. "Here" Bakugo said placing the towel on the shelf beside the shower Kirishima was in tempted to get in with him. "Thanks babe" Kirishima replied hard to hear over the running water. "I am going to take your phone up so you do not get it wet" Bakugo said staging his plan "Ok good idea" Kirishima said from the stall. Bakugo took the clothes Kirishima had set out for himself and Kirishimas phone. He replaced them with the hoodie and boxers. Bakugo went back to his room exited

Time skip: a little later

  Bakugo was sitting on his bed when his door flew open with a angry Kirishima in a hoodie and boxers that were hidden by the hoodie standing in it. "YOU SLUT" Kirishima yelled at Bakugo. "Yeah but I am your slut Baku said scooting over on the bed. Kirishima closed the door and sat next to Bakugo. Bakugo pulled Kirishima into his lap and put his hands on his thighs. Kirishima then felt something poke into his back. "Feels like someone just got hard" Kirishima said turning around to face Bakugo. Bakugo blushed and said "So what" Kirishima giggled. "I want to help you kitten" Kirishima said "Ok fine by me" Bakugo said with no hesitation. Kirishima pushed Bakugos hand above his head with one hand and rubbed up and down his side with the other. Kirishima released Bakugos hands so he could unzip his over sized hoodie. Bakugo slowly unzipped the hoodie and Kirishima pushed it off the rest of the way. Kirishima put his arm up the front of Bakugos shirt and turned his arm into a rock then ripped through it. Bakugo let the torn shirt slip off his back. Kirishima without warning pulled down Bakugos pants. Bakugo pulled at Kirishimas boxers and whined. "Fine" Kirishima said and took off his boxers. "Now yours" Kirishima said rubbing his hands down Bakugos sides and pulling down the boxers. Kirishima kissed and bit at Bakugos neck making Bakugo moan like crazy. As Kirishima made a trail of hickeys on Bakugos neck he played with Bakugos dick with his hand making Bakugo moan even more "STOP SCREWING AROUND AND FUCK ME!" Bakugo screamed "Your wish is my command" Kirishima said seductively. Kirishima lined him self up and shoved him self in Bakugo. Bakugo moaned loudly. Kirishima started thrusting slowly. "FASTER!" Bakugo screamed out of pleasure. Kirishima started going faster and faster " Y..yes d..daddy" Bakugo said in between moans. Bakugo rapped his arms around Kirishima. Kirishima tried to find Bakugos sweet spot and finally  found it but he barely hit it. "Y..ESS RI..RIGTH THERE DA..DAD...DADDY". Kirishima hit the spot harder making Bakugo moan like crazy. Kirishima cummed and so did Bakugo. Kirishima exited Bakugo. "Nooo" Bakugo whined. "I will fuck you all you want tomorrow night . Ok babe?" Kirishima said in between heavy breaths. "Fine" Bakugo said even though inside all he wanted was for Kirishima to be in him again. It felt so good. Bakugo snuggled up to Kirishima and fell asleep. Kirishima eventually fell asleep after counting how many hickeys he left on Bakugo. It was a lot of you were wondering.