The invite

Axle POV:when we got to the parking lot I had to make Katie feel something,I don't know what I have for her but we can't be nothing,Because my dad would kill me if he fined out that I'm dating some girl,he wants me with Chloe like I would,I mean we had sex last summer but doesn't mean there is something there,I don't feel the same for Chloe like I do with Katie.
  Katie POV:"How do you now Cody"Axle asked
"Long story,I rlly don't want to talk about it"you explain.Axle stopped on the breaks almost making you hit your head "what the fuck"you yelled
"Tell me "he demanded
    "Fine but don't ever do that again,okay so last summer me and his use to date and when he was drunk he would hit me,he said if I tell anyone he would kill me,and one day I got up and left and he grabbed my arm and put and gun to my head, i kicked him in the balls and ran,ever since I have not been that weak and I don't let people see me weak."
"He did what,I'm going to kill that little bitch,if he hurts you ever again,he well have more that your kick in the balls,he well have a gun to his head!"
We got the ice cream and went back to Axle house. "Is your parents home?"
"Nah they are off to Italy.This house is mine."he said pointing at it."they gave it to me because they are moving to Italy so I'm staying here."
  So we go in and sat on the couch."I'm going to get us beers and I'll be back"Axle said
"Take you time,I'm going to stay and watch a movie"you explain
    You text your dad and said "yo dad do you know a older man that has the last name king"
  "Yea actually we are thinking about putting ours gangs together and making ours stronger,why?"
"Dose he have a son?"
  "Yea,actually two,Axle and Russ,Katie are you okay where are you?"
  "I'm with Axle right know but I don't think he nows I'm your daughter"
   "Do you have a gun with you?"
   "Yea dad I got to go I'll be home later"
Axle comes in and said "you look a lot like a guy my father is working with what's your last name?"
"De'Claro"
  "Are you Frank De'Claro daughter?"
   "Yes"
  Axle walked over to me and put me over his shoulder
   "Where are we going!" I asked
  "You well see!" He said with a smirk and a wink

        Cliffhanger your welcome

      The picture is Axle's mansion

    What do you think going to happen