She is gone

You walk in and see that Kenzie is not in her set.Ill go to her house later maybe she is sick.I see Jack go to the office,Not surprised he is the bad boys best friend.Bio teacher "Okay so today we have a new students ,Chase,So Chase tell us something about you."
"Umm I really don't give a fuck so like can you not."Chase said taking a set beside me.I looked over,And he was staring at me.{Bell rings} I get up and head to meet up with Axle,I got called to the office."Chayne Katie,I have some bad news about Kenzie."
   "Okay what it is,"Chayne yelled
  "She died this morning,She got shot."
When I heard those words my life stopped,I got up and went to my locker,I didn't open it I just sat beside it.Axle saw me and said "sunshine what's wrong?"
  "Look Axle I like you and all,But I need some space."
"What are you saying."
   "I'm saying whatever happened today is nothing."I yelled.
   I got up and tried to walk away but Axle pushed me against a locker(not hard)"Axle like I said nothing can happen between use,Our dads are working together,That is all."
   "Katie what is going on you normally are not like this?"
   "It's nothing my dads want you to come over and talk about all of use moving in."
  I walked out the front doors to the school,Thinking that I'm never going to see Kenzie again,She is my best friend.I got to the house to see Jack,Asher,Sam,And all the others.
"Katie I'm so sorry to hear about Kenzie."Someone said,I walked past them and said "I don't want you to feel sorry for me,Im be fine."I went to my room,And found my vape and grabbed a beer and went to my balcony."Hey"Axle said
It's scared that shit out of me so I turned around really fast,"sorry didn't mean to scare you,but why are you acting like this."
  "Like what?"
   "Like you don't give a shit if you die,like you don't even want me around."
  "Axle can I see you in my office please."your dad said
Axle followed your dad to his office,You sat outside cold,but didn't care.You fall asleep outside in a chair.
Axle POV:"Axle Kenzie died this morning that why Katie is acting all weird."Frank said
"She didn't tell me that."
   "Keep her safe,last time she was like this when her mom died she was bad,she almost killed her self."
"How did her mom die?"
"We think that Cody is in a gang,And Cody new how close Katie is with her mom so maybe he killed her mom,to hurt her,But we are trying to fine out what gang Cody is in,But...She got shot in the upper body."
"Sir well it be okay if I stay with Katie so she don't do something bad?"
"Yea go on,take care of my angle"
Axle walks in you room to see you asleep.He carries you to your bed and covers you up,Axle gets in bed,and pulls you closer to his chest.Next morning you woke up,You look up to see Axle asleep.You get up and kiss Axle on the lips and go make breakfast.
Axle POV:I wake up to no one laying by me.I walk down stairs,to see Katie making breakfast.I walk behind her and grabbed her ass.She little out a moan and jumped forward.
Katie POV:I turned around and put my hands around Axle neck."why did you do that?"I asked
"Because sunshine when I see a big ass I have to grab it."He said with a wink "what are you fixing?"
"French toast."
"Hell yea my fav."
You took the toast out of the toaster,and put them on a plate.You turned around and put one plate in front of Axle."Come here."he said.I walked over,Axle pointed at his lap.I sat down,to feel Axle grabbing my ass.I let out a moan,and I jumped a little,but Axle pulled me back.I looked over my shoulder,"why?"I asked softly
"Because I want to,Know let's go watch a movie in the living room."
I get up and grabbed Axle plate,but I got pulled by the lower body.I was now over Axle shoulders,He threw me playfully on the couch,He got on top of me and said "want to try again?"
"Not now,let's watch a horror movie,."
"That a girl."
I got up and asked if anyone else want to watch a movie.Everyone came running down the stairs.I turned the movie on,And I sat down beside Axle.Alxe pushed me on his lap,And said "stay."
I looked at him and smiled,The movie was really scary.Ever time there was a jump scare,I grabbed Axle shirt tighter every time.We were almost done with the movie,Axle starts to grab my ass.I look at him and said "stop,please."i begged him
He started laughing.I got up and checked my phone,I was having such a good time that I forgot that my best friend Kenzie was dead.I called Chayne over to asked if she is what I think she is.Chayne gets to my house,Everyone is in their rooms.We sat down and had a conversation."Chayne I have to tell you something but promise me you can't tell anyone."
"I won't now tell it."
"I'm in a gang."I explained
"Cool,actually I'm a hacker but I'm not actually in a gang,that is how I new we're you where and who was follow you."Chayne said
We talked for a little bit more and then Chayne had to go.
I walked to my room to see Axle laying on my bed,Texting someone."who are you texting?"
"Sunshine didn't know you where still here,O I'm just texting my brother,We're planning on killing Cody."He said with a devils smile
"And how you going to do that."
"Cody and his gang are having a ball tonight so we are going to show up and ruin the party."
"I'm going to this."
"Baby,I don't want you hurt."
"I didn't asked I said." I told him getting on top of him.He threw his phone and said "am I getting a lap dance tonight?"
"Baby,in your dreams."I tried to get up but he pulled me back and got on top of me.

This was really long but I guess your welcome 🙏 😂😂😂❤️❤️