Creating my first Gun.

Aman- Well well, what we have here.

A white bearded man came in front of me and said with anger - Behold the glory of Cristelia. I am Jonathan Von Osonale. The prime minister here. You are standing in front of our king, please bow down and show some respect.
Aman- I don't care. Why am I here?
Jonathan- ........Because monsters are against us now.
Aman- don't get it.
King- Jonathan, let me tale him.
Jonathan- But my lord--------
King- Relax, he is our Hero.

I was shocked AF. I, a hero?!
No doubt he said the word Hero. What can I say. I wanted to be a bad Guy and became a freaking HERO!!!!! What about me that make them think that I'm a Hero?

Aman- What make you say I'm a hero?
King- you are summoned here by us to be a hero.

Aman- You have a pretty good eye site. Though you are too old.

And that was a mistake. The a**hole knights took it as an insult.

Knight1- How dare you insult our king?!
Knight2- I will stab you to death!!
King- STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

Every one stopped. And put their swords in.

King- I'm sorry for their rude behaviour. Please forgive them.
Aman- I want answers first. Like, why am I here? OLD MAN?
King- ...........We are attacked by a creature who is transforming everyone into monsters. They lost their minds, don't remember there friends, just going on a rampage and destruction. At first we thought it was a demon lord turning every one demon. But now we know it's name. It is kuthulu.

Aman- The seamonster fallen from sky?King- Yes

King- Yes. It's the same one. ( he said in a low voice )
Aman- So you want me to destroy kuthulu? Or pet him because I don't have any Kuthulu as pet before.
    - How do you know about Kuthulu so much?

Ooops. I totally forgot what June said before kicking me in the portal.

June- Aman, remember that God has totally forbidden the summoning act. So please try and pretend to be a hero of their world.
Aman- Ok. I will. Don't worry about me.

Shit. Now I have to fix it. Think Aman think........................................
.......BRILLIANT!

Aman- Because I'm not a Hero from other world. I'm from this world, just different realm. I'm from Hell. ( I said in a calm and soft tone. ) I, am The DEMON LORD.

I mean why not? I wanted to be a bad guy here. Who can be more bad then the living embodiment of all evil? As I expected, everyone was afraid and shaking like little twiges. That was enough but I wasn't convinced yet. I shouted looking to the sky-

Aman- FATHER, SEE? YOU TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM HUMANITY. BUT THEY SUMMONED ME HERE THEM SELF! (I was just talking nonsense. But that was working.)
King- What are you waiting for? He is still on the summoning table! Unsummon him!
Aman- Oh no you don't.

A thin light emerged in my hand. That turned into a pistal. And I shot three rounds.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
And the three white robed man fall down on the ground.

Aman-.........Don't you know what NO means?

Now everyone was no sought scared. But I wasn't. I felt amazed. But I would have died of fear in my first life. Something stopped me from killing more people there. But that was a good filling.

King- Th-they didn't- fi- finished the unsummon spell.
Aman- Ofcors! That's why I'm here right now. Sorry for your loss though. White robed summoners are very expensive. Well as a refund, would you like one SPECIAL BLACK ROBED one?
King- Black robed?
Aman- Yes. Black robed ones are three times higher then white robed ones so come on, it's a good deal.
King- You -- You killed them! With that magic!
Aman- Oh! That's just one of my favourite tools. Do you need a mage or not?
King- Yes. I need.
Elfin- FATHER!
King- that's not a bad deal child. It's a deal then Mr. Demon lord.
Aman- Good! Now we are talking.

I summoned a magician. A black robed magician with a cross in his chain emerged from the portal.

Aman- Hellow Mr

Aman- Hellow Mr.......
Koran- Koran my lord.
Aman- YES Mr. Koran. Meet him, he is the king of Cristelia. Lord........
King- Orlando Bloom.
Aman- Yes Orlando Bloom! You will surv him from today Koran.
Koran- As you say my lord. Lord Bloom, from today, I'm at your survice.
Aman- Good boy! Now, if you don't mind, I need a house to stay.
King- Ye-Yes! E-Elfin, show our guest his room.

The Gray haired girl Elfin came in front of me and kind of ordered me-

Elfin- Follow me! (In a grumpy but cute sound)

I started to Follow her. I kind of like this girl. Though she is flat. And quite thin.

Aman- Do you take your regular amount of protein?
Elfin- What?
Aman- Ah! There is no protein here. Do you like meat?
Elfin- ........yes?.....
Aman- Good! Eat a beat more then your daily amount and you will be thick AF.
Elfin- WHAT?!!!!!
Aman- ( what?! Did I just said that? Man I want to die again! ) It's for your own good.
Elfin- You don't have to think about me thank you very much! (She opend a door) it's your room and try to think about Kuthulu instead of my body! Demon Lord!

I entered and she shut the door closed and I was alone in the room.

Aman- (What was I there? A true demon lord? An a**hole? A laier? No, I was every one of them........not bad....No it was bad, I should say sorry to her.......naah It's fine. To think of something, what is this red dot means.)

There was a red dot in my left side of vision. I tried to touch it and it opened a hologram page in front of me. It was like a RPG game screen. It had a red bar as my health and a blue bar as my memory points. This is a number of my old memories. My enargy that they didn't cleaned. I had
6 less. This was used as I create that gun. After some time it completed again. But to do so, I had to send souls to Reincarnation & Co. They sent back 20% in return. That's more then enough! That's how I can use magic. And I'm loaded with knolage. I am the OP'est person in this world.
When I was busy in my thoughts, I heard a big BOOM! A knight came in my room.

Knight- My lord! The- the monsters are here! (He screamed in fear)
Aman- Finally. Let's retrieve my 6 memory points.