Strong minions.

Out side of the Capital city, there was a big grassland called Norse ground. A lot of zombie like monsters were there. They were heading towards the Nora castle. I talked with the king before going out.

King- De-Demonlord, it's the right time to have you. Kuthulu's minions are there outside the border stone fence.
Aman- I know. I have the news. So, what's your strategy?
Knight- We are activating border defence system. It have a total of 30 mages defending.
Aman- Good! May victory be yours!
King- wh-What are you saying? Aren't you going to help?
Aman- Me?
                        *ping*
A massage came popping in my menu screen.
                    ***TASK***
kill all the monsters by your own power and get rewarded with 50% of soul memory. Otherwise get helped by King's mages and get exiquted.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
I HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL BY MY SELF OR I WILL DIE?!!!!!

Aman- Well I'm going to. Let ME bring my peoples. They alone will be enough for this monsters. (I hope so)

Aman stretched out his arm and with that some light started to emit from the ground.
                    *ping*
warning!
You have to choose your species before summoning.

(My species? Well I'm a demon Lord for them so DEMON LORD.)

                       *PING*
There are three Demonlords. Which species do you wanna be?
    DRAGON DEMONLORD
    FALLEN ANGEL DEMONLORD
    DEMON DEMONLORD

(FALLEN! My favourite type!)

Congrats. You have chosen your species. See your status to understand.

Status:-------

Name- Aman Sinha.

Species- Fallen Angel demon.

Job- Demon Lord.

Powers- (from grim sama)         
                Knolage
                Weapon master
                Vehicle master
                Summon
                Aim accuracy
                Creation
                Invisibility
       (From being a demon lord)
                Flight
                Immunity
                High defence
                Mana manipulation
                Telepathy
                Time slower

(YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
I'M OP AF! Well that kind of make sense. I am a real demon lord now. So let's go with the flow.)

Aman- Demons, I order you to come in front of me.(NAILED IT)

And the glowing cercle started to glow higher. A glowing tube appeared in front of everyone.
40 demons with modern wepon came out. And the tube disappeared.

Aman- Wellco-------
All demons- Lord Aman!! We will be always faithfull to our mother land and you! The blood of us may flow in battle ground for you!
Aman- (What the-------? Well they are faith full to me)
                    *ping*
Warning!
No summon have there name. Give one his name.

(Now I have to name them?
The Gray haired one seems to be a commander type. His name...AH!
I'M BAD AT NAMING. Wait, how about Genarel?)
Aman- Genarel?
Genarel- (the Gray haired one) yes my lord!
Elfin- Are you thinking about killing 200 monsters with just 40 demons?
Aman- They are capable of killing the entire kingdom. My lady!
    So general! The situation is.........

I told him the entire situation. He gave us the solution.And the next thing I know, I was in the battle ground.
             .
             .
             .
             .
A lot of monsters was there. Well actually a ton of zombies were there. Mind less. Controlled by a goblin. The goblin was on back of a giant zombiefied hobgoblin.

Goblin- are you the summoned hero?
Aman- No. I'm the summoned Demon lord.
Goblin- Demon Lord, hah, he is just a myth.
Aman- I'm in front of you nasty goblin, belive it.
Goblin- Then I am the new hero of this world! crush him by the name of lord Kuthulu!

Every zombie like monsters started to run towards us.

"GRWAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Genarel- Order sier!
Aman- ..........kill them......

And every minions under Genarel started shooting. Every bulets penitreted them like hot knife thrue butter. Some of my soldiers bring out bajukas. They started to cause big blasts. A lot of monsters were killed like flies. Only 20 minutes. That's all they took for cleaning the entire troop. Well that was a bit cheating too. The ammo for those guns and basukas didn't ended. I mean infinite ammo?! It's cheating man. But ok. It's also fine. Gives a game like filling to me. Well, after cleaning them of, we grabbed the goblin from knack.

Genarel- Demon Lord, what should we do with this lowly creature?
Aman- Take him with us. We need information.

We took him inside the castle. Every soldier and knight was standing there as the first time ever some one was able to stop an attack from Kuthulu. I threw the goblin inside of a jail like thing.

Aman- Genarel, intaroget him about Kuthulu.
Genarel- As your order my Lord!

And he was on one knee with his hand on his chest. May be a type of salute. I went away from there. In the King's court house, there were 12 people beside the hall in there 12 throne like chairs. And the king was in a bigger throne. Princess Elfin was beside the king Orlando.

Aman- Having fun are we?
King- Demonlord, was that magic you used in the battle fild?
Aman- (as thought, they don't know about guns. So yep! They are magic!) Yes. Those are secred demon magic.
King- I thought about that much. Well, that explains about your strength.
Aman- HAHAHAHAHAHA! this is nothing of me. It's done by my Genarel. And his army. I just summoned them here.
King- So they are stronger then my soldiers. Well they are the demon Lord's minions.

Well I was totally pain. Because I was walking So much. Though I have super durability, I haven't super stamina. And that old man king, didn't even thought about a chair for me. So I created a throne myself. As I imagine in my head the throne's image, dirts and stone practicals from air started combining. A stone throne was created. As one can imagine, that wasn't comfortable at all. But good enough to sit. So I was on my throne in front of king Orlando. I sit down and put my one leg on top of other. And I finished with my sentence.....

Aman- They are the strongest minions in this world.

And as I said, all 40 soldiers with there M-416 stand besides me. For some reason, the King's astonished face moved down and Elfin's face was red in anger. A frightening site indeed.

=============================
I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE! I AM FACEING SOME PROBLMES RIGHT NOW. SO MAYBE I WILL BE LATE AGAIN. BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS PER WEEK. AND AGAIN SORY FOR MY ENGLISH MISTAKES. PEACE!!!!