Ryuji & Pompompurin

"I swear dude, school is seriously killing me!"

You would think that Shujin Academy is a normal school, but it turns out to be the opposite of that. Apparently there are rumors that Kamoshida is abusing his students, but it isn't a rumor. There are witnesses who wants to speak the truth but is afraid of no one believing them. If only someone could stand up and stop Kamoshida for good...

"Oh please, wait until the finals. That will kill you even more."

Akira rolled his eyes while Ryuji complained about school. The duo walked for awhile but stopped once they reached the train station.

"Thanks for walking with me to the train station Ryuji."

"Aw shucks, it was nothing. Well, I should probably get home now. See ya!"

"Take care."

Akira went inside the train station while Ryuji walked home.

It was a peaceful walk back home for Ryuji. Nothing was bothering him, no annoying sounds, no troublesome people or-

"Haha! Look at this pathetic mutt! Whimpering and shit."

Ryuji was startled by that voice, who could that be? With caution, Ryuji walked to the dead end alleyway to see 3 teenagers harming a poor, vulnerable little puppy. Anger mixed with disgust was on his face, how cruel can these teenagers possibly be? Clearly he wasn't going to stand there and keep watching this happen.

"Hey! Leave that puppy alone!"

The teens turned around to face Ryuji. Getting a glimpse of their clothing, they are wearing school uniforms but they aren't from Shujin Academy.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to about it?"

"I am going to beat the crap out of you if you don't leave that goddamn puppy alone."

The teens laughed at Ryuji, not feeling threatened at all.

"Alright, you asked for it!"

One teen tried to land a punch but Ryuji swiftly dodged it and punched him in the face. The teen fell on the floor along with a tooth. The second teen went behind Ryuji and grabbed his arms, making the other teen punch him in the stomach. Ryuji was trying to break free but he was unable to.

"You should've minded your damn business but you just had to interfere with us. Now you are going to regret it."

The teen was about to land a punch to Ryuji's face but immediately stopped when the dog bit his butt.

"ARGH! He bit me! The dog bit my ass!"

The teen cried in agony while the other teen that was grabbing Ryuji let go of him and went to his friend.

"Come on! Let's ditch them and get out of here!"
"FINE!"

The teen ran out of the alleyway while the other teen picked up his friend that Ryuji knocked out and left.

"You better run away, assholes!"

Ryuji turned around to see the puppy that looked like a golden retriever who has bruises on his back along with his stomach and a tiny scratch on his paw. Looking around more, he noticed a tiny brown beret and decided to pick it up while putting it on top of the puppy's head but he was careful with his bruises.