Awake at last

This will mostly be in the perspective of Kakyoin but I'll say if it changes

     Every thing was hazy, and the on coming migraine wasn't helping anything. I closed my eyes for a second to try and recuperate but that didn't help either. I settled with trying to open my eyes again only to be greeted with blinding light and a startled gasp.

     After my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around and saw some people looking down at me. I didn't recognize any of them so I decided to get a better idea of where I was instead.

     I saw what looked like an IV connected to my arm and then started to hear a steady beeping. I looked to where the sound came from only to find a heart monitor.

"W...what?"

     Was what I tried saying but it only came out as a whisper. I was then made aware that my throat was painfully sore. The people around me looked back at me and one of them started talking.

"Do you know where you are right now?"

     The one to my right asked, a bit of concern being mixed into the question. I looked up at him and then looked at the name tag he was wearing. It said speed wagon foundation

"W...who??"

     I mumbled, I knew that organization, they were heavily involved with the Joestars and-

"JoJo..... Jotaro??"

I tried, hoping that one of them would know. I think they know Jotaro at least? They all looked at each other and then I started to remember what had happened.

    After getting hit by The World and flying back into the water tower I found myself unable to do anything but watch.

    Mr. Joestar screamed and started looking around for something. He soon called down to a motorcycle on the road which I watched stop suddenly and pull over. A figure whom I soon identified as Jotaro jumped up to the buildings and looked over to me as Joestar said something.

     Jotaro was suddenly in front of me and holding back tears as he tried to say something. It hurt my heart more than any punch to see him choke down sobs and try to speak.

"Jo....JoJo"

     I whispered, catching his attention instantly, he looking up at me with pained eyes.

"Time, he..."

     It was getting harder to keep my eyes open but it looked like Jotaro understood. He started to look down and clutch his chest before I figured what I should do with my remaining time.

"I love you"

     It was simple and sweet, how I almost wanted it to be, and I was surprised JoJo's neck didn't just snap at the speed he turned back to me. Instead of sadness, however, I was faced with an intense rage building in his eyes.

     He looked so angry, like someone had just done or said the most unspeakable thi-

     It was me, I had just made him so angry hadn't I...

     I gasped at the fading memory and started to cry, my sobs shaking the bed I was on. The people around me started to freak out a little at the sudden sobs that filled the room.

     Is this what hell is, am I going to have to be reminded of how stupid I am forever? One of the people said something to stop the others from freaking out and turned to me.

"So you remembered something"

     This time is was a female, her voice was gentle like she was trying to sooth a crying child. Wait, was I still 17?