What do we do now

Another chap, hope you enjoyyy

(Kinda has part 4 spoilers but I'll warn before and after for those who haven't watched/read it yet)

((It's super good you shoulddddd))

     Both of us just stood there, unable to move or speak for at least five or ten minutes. I shakily breathed in and then he started speaking.

     "This has to be some kind of cruel joke..... why are you doing this to me"

     Pain was heavy in his voice, he looked so different but his face still scrunched up in the same way when he was disappointed. I regained a little feeling in my throat and decided to answer him.

"Nope...... it's me......... I wish it wasn't-"

"Stop......please don't say that"

     He stopped me, shaking his head and sniffling a little. He looked back at me and I could see his eyes where already red. His face was also very scrunched up, he looked like he was frustrated, confused, and sad. It hurt.

"If......if this is a j..joke I swear...... yare yare..."

     After trying to say something, anything to maybe smooth this over he bet me to it.

"This isn't a joke....... is it"

"Would you believe me if I said I was sorry?"

     I tried, I wanted that sad face to disappear and I wanted to disappear along with it. He looked taken aback by what I had said and didn't respond for a while.

"C....can I hug you....I want to....to be sure I'm not dreaming"

     I smiled a little at this and thought that maybe Jotaro didn't hate me. I nodded because why not, I'd left him and the others in the dark for around 11 years now.

     Right as I finished that thought he rushed up to me and held me in his arms. After a few seconds he let out a some quiet sobs into my chest, I held him tighter. We stayed like that for a while before he let go and stepped back from me.

"Sorry, I'm not used to being....emotional"

     He whispered, drying the last of his tears and composing himself again. I was glad he was feeling better, lest he looked better than just a few moments ago. I couldn't blame him however, even if he would probably never return feelings for me, he was still a good friend that I had missed.

After standing in more awkward silence, he asked another question out of the blue.

"How.....I......I saw your body.... you could barely even talk the last thing you said......"

I knew this would come up, I looked off to the side, ashamed. All the things I had prepared to say to cover it up again left me.

"I....I know you don't feel the same but I.... I've recovered we can start over and......"

"What do you mean?"

I looked right at him, tearing up at that statement. Does this mean...

"B....but you looked so a...angry and I didn't know what to do, I'm sorry you must be confusing yourself..... let's talk about this later, your my room mate for potency a few years now."

I ended the conversation, not wanting to make this whole experience uncomfortable. I'd also promised myself I wouldn't leave no matter what happened so I wanted to try and not make that impossible.

"Well......okay, but promise later, I want....... we need to talk about that night but we don't have to now.

Jotaro huffed but nodded his head. I sighed in relief and went into the kitchen, sticking my head out to call him over.