Ocean walks

K, first of all👀👀 I have almost 500, no almost 600 views on this???? Bruh I did nOt expect that wow. And yeah it's only aroundddd 200 people (how many views r on the first chapter) but hey!! That's still cool,

enjoy a Nori POV for once :)

I felt horrible, I really didn't know what to do so of course I tried to escape to my room. He could still come in at any moment, I didn't lock the door. I don't know what I was thinking even telling him. I knew he'd either try and let me down easy or just not say anything. Of course he had to let me down easy though, that's just...... him! I wanted to leave really bad but seeing as I'm on the second floor and opening the window will certainly make noise. That's a no.
     I lay on my bed for a while before opening the door a crack to see if he was anywhere near.  I didn't hear anything as I did so I snuck downstairs and checked around again, no Jojo. Kinda forgetting what I really wanted to do, I just left like I kinda wanted to. Jotaro's house was on a cliff by the ocean, of course, so I decided to talk a walk on the beach. Living in the city hadn't given me a chance to feel sand in a while so I relished in it. It reminded me of our journey, everything felt Brett we back then, for the most part at least. Pretty much dying was not the best, or getting my eyes cut.
     I remember how scared I felt when N'Doul cut my eyes and I couldn't see for weeks. Everything felt wrong and scary when I was blind, a little like now. Except I can see and the man who I confessed to and still really like is living with me. So pretty much still just as scary and confusing, but don't even get me started.
    After taking off my shoes I pushed my feet into the beautiful sand and sighed, relaxing. I sat down and looked out into the ocean as the sun rose higher in the sky. I couldn't avoid Jotaro forever, it was especially hard not only living here but with him now. I guess that just kinda happened, hmmm (👀👉👈) but I tried not to think about that. I closed my eyes for what felt like a moment and then suddenly I was on a couch. I yelped a little bit and ten because even more confused when I heard foot steps. Then there was Jotaro, staring down at me with such a cute worried face, some may say he never showed emotions but I knew. It's all in how his mouth and brows move that give away his feelings. He looked at me a little longer without saying and thing until I decided to take action.
"What time is it?" I asked, guessing I'd fallen asleep but not forgetting I was still mad at him. "Oh um,, 1pm, I found you laying on the beach and didn't want you to get sunburnt" he replied causing me to go wide eyed for a bit but then return to normal. "Mmm, guess I better make lunch then" I got up and dusted my cloths off before going to the kitchen, leaving a gaping Jotaro to himself. I'd won.

Okay Ahahah sorry to cut this one short but😳😳 bruh wh,, when did I get almost 1k reads dang okay👀 I know saying I'll try n update more can only help so much but I willll maybe perhaps try👉👈 have a good night for now :))