Chapter 21: Is Mori-senpai the Answer??

*Kasumi's Point of View*

I wake in a room that I don't recognize, my mind a bit hazy. All I see when I close my eyes is Tamaki, and then I see Kyoya. Then they end up getting a good push, and a picture of Mori-Senpai replaces them. Mori's arms were warm, and strong, they supported me easily.

"Lady Roromiya, are you alright...?" A gentle female voice asks me.

My eyes flutter open again, "I am perfectly fine."

My voice sounds hoarse and weak, like I had been crying. Then I realized that I had. The visions flood back into my mind. Tamaki almost kissing me, Kyoya protecting me as if I was his property, them yelling at each other, me crying, Mori pulling me into his arms, and taking me away.

The small maid that had spoken to me was rising and moving towards the door, "I will inform Master Takashi that you are awake." She states as she exits.

I sigh as I lay back. I wish I could go to the ice rink, but I promised Jun that I wouldn't.

The door opens with a loud creaking noise. A large figure that I know could only belong to Mori-senpai walks forward. They sit down on the side of the bed and it sinks, causing me to roll towards him. I notice he is in casual clothes now; a grey long-sleeved shirt, and jeans. He looks, well, good. Really good.

"You okay?" He says those two simple words and I feel tears doing into the corner of my eyes.

Those words, oh how long I have wished to hear those words.

"No Mori," Tears sting my eyes and they start rolling down my cheeks with sobs, "I'm... I'm not okay!!"

"Tell me what happened." Mori simply commands me to do this, and the words begin flowing from my mouth.

"I'm not sure exactly how it happened, or why it happened, but Tamaki asked me to kiss him for his birthday. I realized that I couldn't kiss if I have feelings for two people... When I went to find him, I came across a beautiful, romantic scenery, and a flattering note. As Tamaki's arms wrapped around me, I forgot all other feelings in the world. When he whispered the last lines of the note into my ear, I wanted to be with him. In that moment, I only had feelings for Tamaki..."

"Then Kyoya showed up, and reminded you of the real world..." Mori finishes for me.

I lay back on the bed with a sigh of agony. "The words they said to each other were terrible! I'm so angry at them, that I don't have feelings for either of them!" I complain. My phone buzzes from the nightstand and I quickly grab it.

"Three texts; Two of them are from Koaru, and one is from Hikaru."

Koaru: You should call my mom later, she's in a meeting now, but she has something she really wants to tell you. :*

Hikaru: Mom is almost done with her meeting! Get ready for our next text. :3

Koaru: She is done with her meeting now! She's at home, in her office, waiting for your call! :)

That was the last one, it was only a few minutes ago. I quickly press the call button for Mrs.Hitachiin.

"Yuzuha Hitachiin speaking, how are you, Kasumi?" She asks me, her voice light and airy.

"I am doing well, Mrs.Hitachiin. I was informed, by a few of your mini-associates, that there was something you wish to speak to me about?" I ask softly.

"Ah, yes! It was about the uniform! You should start wearing it to school now, since it is getting warmer." She tells me.

"I had an idea about that, I was thinking, maybe the skirt should be black, to match the boys' pants.