Chapter 22: Mori, The Support

I wait by the front gate of the school for my three companions of the evening to arrive. My day has gone my pretty slowly. I only spoke to Tamaki once. When he greeted me this morning, I simply nodded in acknowledgement.

As two of the three boys I am waiting for walk up, a small smile rises to my cheeks. One arm of each boy wrap around my waist.

"Miss Roromiya, it's nice to see you again." They greet me kindly in unison.

"It's nice to see you boys again, also." I tell them back. I wiggle out of their grasp just as I see Mori in the distance.

My cheeks heat up as I look at him. My mind flashes back to last night.

*Flashback*

I rest in my bed with Mori's arms wrapped around me. My cheeks burn dark red.

"Let's face it, Kasumi. I'm better for you then both Tamaki and Kyoya. You'd be good for me too..." He whispers softly.

"Mori..." I whisper softly, but no other words come.

His arms move and pull me closer to him. "Here I am, holding you in my arms, and you aren't tense. You're relaxed. I see you become tense the second that Tamaki or Kyoya stand next to you. Yet, here, with me by your side, you can be yourself." He whispers.

I smile softly and allow my head to rest against his chest. The rythymatic beating of his heart sounds comforting.

"You are so beautiful, Mori..." I tell him.

I feel warm lips pressed to my forehead. "So are you."

*Present*

I move forward to greet Mori. Instead of a simply greeting, I get a peck on the forehead. As Hikaru and Kaoru stare at me in bewilderment, I begin blushing.

"Good afternoon to you to, Mori-senpai. You too, Honey-senpai." I greet the little boy-Lolita who strolls behind him.

"Is it really alright if I tag along, Kasu-chan?" He asks sweetly.

I smile. "Of course it is, Honey-senpai! You can be a model, too!" I squeal happily.

"So that is what Takashi is doing! He's going to be a model!" Honey cheers. I look at Mori and see a faint blush on his cheeks as he looks in the other direction.

The Hatachiin limousine pulls up. We all file in. I sit on Mori's right side, and Honey sits on his left. When the limo begins to move, Mori takes my hand, which causes me to blush.

"So, here is how it's going to go down." Kaoru says to get our attention.

"Kasumi and mom have to have a little meeting/design session. Then we," Hikaru gestures to himself, Kaoru, Mori, and Honey. "are going to head in and model the quickly sewn together pieces, and our mom's new male collection." He states. I nod happily.

"So, what is it you guys are designing?" Mori asks.

"New uniforms. I never liked this ugly thing." I sneer, sending a glare at the dress I wear.

Mori chuckles slightly and he caresses my hand with his thumb. I bite my bottom lip slightly, my cheeks flushing, and squeeze his hand.

"So, are you two dating, Takashi?" Honey asks Mori. Mori turns to look at me.

"No, I'm just her support right now..." He murmurs gently.

*Mori's Point of View*

I look back at Mitsukuni, and he only nods. "So what you're saying is sort of." He states.

I shake my head. "No, that's not it, Mitsukuni..." I speak in a low tone.

*Flashback to earlier that day*

As I see Tamaki walking in my direction, I turn to walk the other way. Yet Kyoya is coming at me from this direction. I had been trying to avoid both of them, at least until later.

"Mori-senpai! I need to speak to you!!" I hear the bubbly blonde boy calls from behind me. I stop moving with a reluctant sigh.

"Mori, I called your home last night, but they stated that you were spending the night with a young miss Roromiya. Why was that?" He asks, I can tell there is deep hurt inside of him.

"She needed me to be beside her..." I state.

"What do you mean by that?" Kyoya demands, entering on the conversation.

"After you two imbeciles broke her heart, she needed somebody. That somebody was me. That somebody is me!"

I find that I am using my words much more now. I want strong relationships, that won't happen unless I can speak to people.

*Present*

I look at the people filing out of the limousine, then realize that we have arrived.

"Are you coming, Mori-senpai?" The small cute voice of Kasumi asks. I nod and quickly file out.

"I'll be in conference with Yuzuha for anywhere between 30 minutes-an hour." She tells me. I nod softly.

"Okay, I'll... hang out with the other guys." I tell her softly.

"Sounds great." She responds to me.

"TAKASHI!! Are you coming?!" Mitsukuni calls from the door in a bubbly voice. I simply nod and start walking towards the door.

*Yuzuha/Mrs.Hitachiin's Point of View*

I wait in my office for Kasumi to arrive. When the girl walks in wearing that horrid yellow dress, I shield my eyes.

"Go behind the screen and change immediately." I instruct. I hear a giggle come out of her.

"I know the drill, Mrs.Hitachiin..." She states.

As she walks out from behind the screen, she is wearing the uniform that she, herself, had designed.

"Now, there was changes you wanted to make?" I ask the young designer who stands in front of me. She pulls her sketchpad out of her bag.

"At first, I just wanted to change colours, and make it more compatible to the boys uniform," She tells as she flips open to a certain page. "but now I have come up with whole new designs."

She hands me the sketchpad and I immediately see four dresses, and they are vibrantly coloured. One is green, one is yellow, one is pink, and one is purple. I also see the Ouran Private Academy emblem on each one, which makes the dresses fit the dress code.

As I look below it, I notice that she had designed a new males' uniform also. There was a black, long-sleeved dress shirt, a white tie with black diagonal stripes on it, the black dress pants, a white blazer, along with a pair of black loafers.

There was alternative version, too. This one was a white dress shirt, a black tie with white stripes, grey dress pants, a black blazer, and a pair of black loafers.

I look up at her, "All you have to do now is choose."

*****************

A/N!!!: Another chapter?!?!?! That's right! I've got the mojo now!! I'll be writing up chapters faster then that one teacher gives out detentions. (Probs not, but you know we all have that one teacher... ugh.)

NEWS UPDATE!!: I am super excited to tell you guys this, but their will be a sequel! This story will end in about 10-15 chapters!! :(

But the story will continue! It will start at Mori and Honey's departure from Ouran Private Academy (graduation in Japan is it the spring, and then there is about two weeks before the new school year starts!)!!

I hope you will all read the sequel!!

Love,
Yours Truly,
J.