Trouble

Female Izuku & Kirishima

(Izuku's P.O.V)

I let out a soft sigh before opening the back door of the club. I'm greeted with the familiar scents of smoke, booze and blood. I weave and dodge through the other performers of the night.

"Izu! You singing tonight?" Zira asks as I head over towards the performers only bar. I give her a soft smile as I take a seat in front of her. She offers me my normal drink; a 3 Berry Fusion.

"Yeah but Riot's singing with me." I tell her with an excited yip that earns a chuckle. I take a sip of my drink as I watch Zira do her duties. I stretch my full upper body to release some tension.

"Look who it is. Our best singer Siren!" A slightly cocky male voice calls from behind me. I mentally clear my mind as a sweet looking smile slips into place. Zira gives me a soft sympathetic look.

"Mark! It's good to see you." I exclaim as I turn in my seat to greet the fucking asshole. Mark makes his way over with a grin. As he gets closer all I want to do is tear him apart but I can't.

"It's a good thing you're here tonight." He says with a slight sigh in his voice. I watch him with a light curious look in my eyes. I share glance over at Zira to find she is just as curious as I am.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask feeling lost with my head tilted to the side. I get that I'm their most popular singer but why did he say that? Mark seems to be thinking his response over.

"I've heard that there's a few hopeful heroes entering the club." He explains with a wave of his hand and I suddenly understand. I think over what he is basically telling me what they want.

"I'll make sure nothing goes wrong." I tell him in a flat tone after I finish what is left of my drink in one mouthful. I stand up from my seat at the bar and head off towards my dressing room.

'Full house.' I think as I listen to the rucks that is the club while I get ready for the show. As I am sorting my hair my sister enters. I lightly roll my eyes as I can pick up on her pre-show nerves.

"Deep breathes Riot. You'll do great out there. I know you will." I offer with a calming tone before I go back to my hair. I earn a soft chuckle from the red head that makes me a smile a little bit.

"Thanks sis I needed that." She thanks me before she finishes getting herself ready. I lightly hum to myself as I sort myself out. Once we both are done I give us a quick look over with a grin.

"We are gonna murder them." I tell her with a proud tone as the two layered dress is perfect on her. There is a light knock on the door and I have a feeling that I know who it is out there.

"You're both on in two minutes!" The voice of the manager of this club calls out. His voice travels through the door, I let out a sigh. I quickly check us both over in the mirror with a satisfied nod.

"Let's go." Eijiro exclaims with a wide smile that I return full force. We quickly make our way to the backstage area. I quickly sniff the air and grin widely as two familiar scents fill my nose.

"Now the moment you have been waiting for, Siren and Riot!" The announcer calls out from on the front stage. We share one last glance at each other before the curtains are drawn back.

'Tonight has certainly just gotten a whole lot more interesting.' I think to myself as I have a good sense about tonight's hunt. It will result in some rather fruitful opportunities for me and Eijiro.