A Wild Weekend

Female Shouto & Smut

(Shouto's P.O.V)

Izuku and I are both currently sitting in his bedroom at his place, all alone. His mum is away for the weekend visiting family and it's a long weekend. I look up at my lover and think over how lucky I am to be with him. Izuku places two fingers under my chin and tilts it up. I am now staring into the dark green eyes that I love so much. He leans in and catches my lips in a kiss that takes over my senses. I kiss him back just as passionately while I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You are my good girl. Right?" Izuku states with a grin as he pulls away from the kiss. A slight jolt of pleasure to runs through me. He smirks as he moves forward so that I am lying down on top of the bed. He is now hovering just over me with my arms still tightly wrapped around his neck.

"Ma... Master?" I ask in a soft tone as I feel a blush lightly cover my cheeks. He leans down and captures my lips in a kiss filled with a hungry passion. I respond just as eagerly as his arms wrap around my waist pulling me up into him. I start to nip at his bottom lip lovingly and playfully.

"Careful, you're playing a risky game." Izuku growls lowly and I feel myself growing hot. I let out a soft whimper as one of his hands come up and roughly cup my breast through my clothing.

"Mast..." I moan softly as he starts to nip at my neck with blunt teeth. He continues to nip and suck at my pale flesh until he finds my sensitive spot. I let out an even louder moan for him.

"I need you Shouto." Izuku hisses in my ear and I whimper at the thought. He kisses me with his tongue asking for entrance and I let him. His tongue gets into every nook and cranny making me moan. My fingers find their way into his dark green locks pulling him closer to my needy body.

"P... Please." I moan out as one of his hands move up my body. He rips my tank top off into mere shreds. His mouth leaves mine and starts to trail hot open mouth kisses down my pale neck.

"So beautiful." He mumbles with a sexy tone as he starts to kiss, nip and lick the top of my D-cup breasts in a dark green bra. I arch up off the bed pushing myself up against him even more.

"Ma... Master!" I whimper out as he rips my bra off with his teeth. He takes one of my hard nipples into his wet mouth. As he starts to lick at it he switches between two very satisfying speeds.

"You're such a good girl." He mutters causing another jolt of pleasure to run through me. As he sucks, licks and nibbles his hands slowly snake their way down to my mini skirt and panties.

"Y... yes, please." I pant to the knowing look on his face as he smirks down at me. He slides my remaining clothes before stripping himself of his clothes as well. He unlatches his mouth from my breast so that he can slowly move down my body placing feather light kisses along the skin.

"Ready?" He asks my breath hitches as I feel his tongue lick over my nether lips and that little bud of pleasure. I lose my breath as his tongue dives into my womanhood and starts to tease me.

"Yes! Oh master!" I manage to get out in a dry voice as I can feel his smirk against my pussy. He simply eats me out as if I didn't speak at all. He's acting as if I'm the best thing he's ever had.

"You taste divine." Izuku mutters against the skin, breathing hot air on my wet cunt. I moan out wantonly as he sucks on my bud of nerves. His tongue is still buried deep within my pussy.

"Please... plea." I try to plead but my brain is rather foggy that I can't think. He slowly pulls away from his feast so that he grins up at me. I gaze back at him lovingly as he is my whole world.

"Please what? What do you want baby girl?" He asks me in a sweet but dark tone at the same time. He slowly and torturously plays with my body making me whine in both need and love.