Queen Of Mean

Warning darkish female Izuku

(Izuku's P.O.V)

I am sitting on top of my bed with the door locked. I have my knees pulled in against my chest. I listen to the end of term party. The first years was given permission by Principal Nezu to have it in a nearby clearing. Shouto was meant to meet me here so we could go together. He never came to get me so here I am all alone. In fact none of my friends had bothered to get me. My phone is not far from me so I pick it up. Surely someone noticed I was missing from the party? Right?

"Why did they forget about me?" I mutter with tears flowing as I turn my phone on. I see that I have no new texts from my friends. I let out a low huff as I put it back down. I stand up and look out my window. As I gaze up at the stars I can all of a sudden hear joy and love filled laughter.

"It's so pretty out here." A familiar female voice claims from below me. Why is she here instead at the party with the others? So I look down about to call out as I'm worried about my friend. My heart breaks into pieces at the sight. I see Momo with Shouto and she is rather close to him.

"Not as pretty as someone I know." Shouto answers making her blush. I slowly step back from my balcony. My eyes are wide with tears pooling in the corners. So, that's why Shouto was pulling away from me the last few days. I was a fool to think he cared about me! Kacchan was right.

"I'm so tired of pretending. Where's my happy ending?" I mutter to myself as a tear slips down my cheek. I turn away from my open window and the happy couple. I stand in front of my mirror with my reflection staring back. Even if I'm all dressed up no one will ever love a useless Deku.

-I followed all the rules
I drew inside the lines
I never asked for anything that wasn't mine
I waited patiently for my time
But when it finally came
He called her name- 

I sing to myself as my heart aches. I was meant to be his date for the party. So every interaction between my boyfriend and Momo comes to mind. I slowly head towards my desk as my heart gets heavy and dark.

-And now I feel this overwhelming pain
I mean, it's in my veins
I mean, it's in my brain
My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train
I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame
I know exactly who to blame- 

I pick up a recent picture of me and Shouto. We both look so happy and in love so why! The tears fall against the glass onto his face before I throw it away. Momo had done something to my Shouto and I know it! Maybe it's time to follow in my father's steps.

-I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen
And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen- 

I get up and head towards my balcony once more. I climb up so that I am now sit on the railing.

-Being nice was my past time
But I've been hurt for the last time
And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me
The anger burns my skin, third-degree
Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea- 

I sing out into the star filled night above me. I glance back down at the perfect couple in front of me. Momo seems to have gotten even closer with Shouto than she was moments ago. I let a low sigh escape my lips. I close my eyes and let my powers flow free.

(Momo's P.O.V)

-There's nobody getting close to me
They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen
Your nightmare's my dream
Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes- 

Shouto and I hear soft singing coming from above us. We both share a look before looking up and my eyes widen. Above us is Izuku and she is sitting on the railing. She has to be the one singing! That also means that she must have seen us together. This won't end well depending on what she saw and how she connects the dots.

-I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the Queen
And there's no in-between
Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad- 

What could she possibly mean by that? I turn to face Shouto who is still next to me. He is watching her with worried eyes. I let out a sigh as Izuku is still Shouto's girlfriend at this moment in time.

-Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the Queen of mean
Calling me
The Queen of Mean
Calling me, calling me
The Queen of Mean- 

Her voice is carried by the wind that is softly blowing. She glances down at us with such a cold glare that I take in a sharp breath. After a few seconds of staring she jumps down and lands in front of us.

"Izuku?" Shouto calls out with a worried tone in his voice. He takes a step forward with a hand out. She glances over at him and her eyes soften a little bit. One of her ear's twitch so she turns her head in that direction. Almost as if she can hear something that Shouto and I just can't.

-Something is pulling me
It's so magnetic
My body is moving
Unsure where I'm headed
All of my senses have left me defenceless
This darkness around me
Is promising vengeance- 

She sings as she backs away from us. I catch her glancing between the both of us. Shouto doesn't bother to spare me a look as he follows after her. Her gaze hardening once more as it lands on me.

-The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive
There's nothing to lose
When you're lonely and friendless
So my only interest is showing this princess
That I am the Queen
And my reign will be endless-

She belts out in a powerful voice and in a flash her clothes and appearance haschanged completely. She is now wearing a dark green with black laced kneelength dress, dark green heels and her necklaces. Besides her wolf ears andtail she now has a pair of dark green feathery wings behind her. As the moonshines I catch the glimpse of some dark green scales around her eyes.

(Shouto's P.O.V)

-I want what I deserve
I want to rule the world
Sit back and watch them learn
It's finally my turn- 

She allows me to get close enough to put my hand on her cheek. Izuku nuzzles into it slightly as she sings. Her scent of cinnamon and fresh lemons fill my senses and all I can feel is her.

-If they want a villain for a Queen
I'm gonna be one like they've never seen
I'll show them what it means
Now that I am that
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad- 

Izuku pulls me in closer and wraps my arms around her. I hold her close happily as I have missed holding her like this. She sends a harsh glare at Momo. The dark haired girl returns it with a harsh glare of her own.

-'Cause the devil's on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the Queen of Mean- 

Her wings wrap around us while she carries on with her song. Momo just stares before her eyes seem to widen at something behind us. I just hold her close and nuzzle her neck.

-Calling me, calling me
Calling me
The Queen of Mean
Calling me, calling me- 

Momo backs away from us with wide, scared eyes. She tries to run away but blue fire stops her escape. She turns around to face us once more. Although this time there is a look of pure resolve on her face.

"Why are you doing this, Izuku? What could you get out of it?" She asks with a hard tone and arms crossed over her chest. She glares straight at Izuku and I don't like that. My girlfriend chuckles at the question while wrapping her wings around us tighter. I in turn tighten my arms on her.

"I want what I deserve!" Izuku explains to Momo with a snarl in her voice and fangs bared. I catch sight of Dabi and Toga on either side of us. Before I can think about it too much she pulls me into a heated kiss. One that manages to take over every single sense that I have as I return it.