three

liked by: jaceshields, cassiee, livvy, and 75 more

-
rickybowens: she is beauty she is grace. she also looks like that.
tagged: trincaswell
-

trincaswell: i woke up at the crack ass of dawn, walked to your house, listened to you for over an hour and still bought you breakfast only to be treated like this? never again 😤
-rickybowens: i'm sorry 🥺

cassiee: and she still looks better than you!
-trincaswell: *cries in spanish* you're the best
-rickybowens: it's way too early to be attacked like this cassie
-cassiee: should've thought about it twice rIcHaRd!

livvy: this is golden i'm putting it up in our living room
-trincaswell: i'd be against it but then again i'd like to see how long it takes mom to notice it
-cassiee: i need this hung up on my locker please
-rickybowens: i'd like a copy as well

posted 10 hours ago

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Where's Ricky?" Trinity asked Jason leaning over Cassie so she wouldn't have to talk loudly. The three were currently sitting at the very front of the theater watching as auditions went on.

Jason shrugged, "I don't know he left in a rush after Math."

Trin was starting to get nervous, he couldn't have backed out last minute. The girl unlocked her phone for what seemed like the hundredth time, checking to see if Ricky had at least bothered to read any of the messages that she had sent him.

EJ was now up on stage ready to audition. He was wearing a Wildcats jersey and holding a basketball.

"Whoo! And he comes with props, love it!" Miss Jenn celebrated making Trinity roll her eyes. If her brother needed anything it was to be applauded a little less, it was really building him an ego.

"Whenever you're ready," she instructed him turning over to Carlos who was whispering something over to her.

"Not that I don't have any faith in Ricky," Jason whispered "But your brother auditioning isn't good, and he's also a no show so that's not really helping either," Cassie patted his arm to calm him down. Everyone was rooting for Ricky, how could they not? He really had his mind set on getting back with Nini.

"I'm going to go look for him," Trinity responded after checking her phone, expecting to see a reply from the boy. She quickly got up from her seat and ran towards the exit. She did not wake up early to help him practice only for him not to show up.