four

Trinity stood patiently outside of the boy's bathroom tapping her foot to the beat of the song that was playing through her headphones

Trinity stood patiently outside of the boy's bathroom tapping her foot to the beat of the song that was playing through her headphones. She would have tagged along with Jason and Cassie, but they were nowhere to be found. Finally, the door swung open revealing Ricky and Big Red smug grins painted on their faces.

Trin scrunched her face, "What is that smell?" She asked instantly being hit by what reminded her of the boy's locker room.

"Throb," Ricky answered showing her the bottle.

She took it in her own hands examining it, "You smell like a group of middle school boys who got their first bottle of Axe."

Big Red laughed, "I told you, you went overboard."

Trin sighed, the smell was really starting to penetrate her nostrils, "I have to find my brother he left his textbook and asked me to bring it to him. I'd ask you to tag along but..." Trinity trailed off knowing that it wouldn't be the best idea.

"Just text me and I'll find you," Ricky replied easing the situation for the girl.

"Don't worry I'll just sniff around. I'm sure I'll be the one finding you," Trin laughed and waved at the boy's as she walked away.

"Yo, what's up. I'm trading in my East High Leopards gear to be a Wildcat, starting today, because it's the day of the read-through! Blessed to be playing Chad." EJ spoke enthusiastically into his phone. Making it easier for his sister to spot him.

"EJ!" Trin called out before he could move any further.

"Everyone say Hi to my little sister," He pointed the camera towards Trinity bringing the girl in for a side hug.

"Hey!" She called out, putting a smile onto her face. Most of the things that went onto EJ's social media account were there for the sole purpose of getting likes.

"Hi!" Ashlyn their cousin ran into frame putting her arms around both of the siblings.

"Hey, Say hi to my cousin and bye to my cousin. She's the bomb. Peace!" he finished turning off the live.

Trinity let out the breath she had been holding in, handing her brother his book, "If that's everything I'm gonna go my friends are waiting for me. Bye love you guys!" She blew a kiss at the pair and ran off before they could say anything to her.

-

The group walked in along with other students in the drama department. Desks were situated in a circle everyone assigned to a seat that corresponded with their character.

Trin and Cassie along with Jason somehow ended up being roped into helping around with the musical. The teens had grabbed some chairs sitting close to Ashlyn continuing the conversation that they had been having when they were outside.

"So what does it mean if Virgo is in the eighth house?" Jason asked. Ashlyn and Cassie had somehow convinced both him and Trin to download an app that would provide you with your astrological chart. So far Jason seemed to be more interested in it.