001

Third Person's POV

"Lisa! I just came back from Busan! I got you some choco milks!" Attorney Park shouted through the corridors.

"Joy! It's 8 in the morning! Don't come shouting here." Lisa shouts back, massaging her temple.

"Okay, I'll just leave it here." Joy leaves some paper bags at Lisa's table and leaves.

"Is it her time of the month?" Joy asks their co worker here, Wendy. She's like the secretary of the firm.

"No. She was forced to accept the case that was supposedly to be yours Attorney Park." Wendy sighed.

"How about Namjoon?"

"He's busy, his trial is tomorrow so I don't think he can handle the pressure."

"Who's the suspect?" Joy asks.

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung. I saw her picture and she doesn't look like someone who'll kill someone." Wendy said and gets some folder then showed it to Joy.

"Yeah, she doesn't look like one. Wait the victim was drowned into the bath tub?" Joy surprisingly said.

"I really think the suspect here was the another person involved. Kim Jisoo, she was the best friend of the two."

"So the victim, Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung were friends?" Joy asks.

"Yeah. The victim and Kim Jisoo were roommates and it was also Kim Jisoo who first found the victim." Wendy briefly said.

"What was the name of the victim?"

"Kim Jennie."

"How was she?"

"She's in comatose state right now."