23. Nightshade ✔

Hades

"Are you sure it's going to work?" I ask.

He sighs, "For the eleventh time Hades, it'll work, just follow the plan okay."

I nod, "Okay, thank you, Hermes."

"No problem, buddy, just make sure Persephone knows the plan and she follows it."

"I will."

He gives me a nod and walks away; I watch as he disappears into the darkness.

Minor gods, I think and get into my car and make the drive home.

I quickly drive home, enjoying DVSN's album, man when the last time was, I wanted some me time.

I park my car in the garage and step out and walk into the house, the smell of roasted chicken fills my nostrils and my stomach rumbles.

"Persephone, Hecate, I'm home."

I place my keys on the desk in the passageway.

"Hades you're late, your mother will be here in five minutes you better get your ass in the shower," Hecate yells from the kitchen.

"My day was great thanks for asking," I mumble as I make my way up the stairs.

"I heard that!"

I roll my eyes and walk to my room, I open the door and find Persephone sitting on the chair by the dresser getting ready, she looked beautiful, she had long black hair today, which means she is feeling bold.

I walk to her and place my hands on her shoulders.

"Hello beautiful."

She places her hand on mine, 'Hey, how was work?"

I lean down and kiss her cheek, "It was okay, how was shopping?"

"Exhausting but we got things done."

"Great, you look, good baby, stand up for daddy," I smirk.

She puts on her lipstick and then stood up, she had a black silk dress on, and it hugged her curves perfectly, she turned around to show me her and I couldn't help but spank it, making her squeal.

"Hades, manners," she giggles.

I pull her into my arms and kiss her, "God, I love you."

She kisses me back with a little more passion, "I love you too baby, now go get ready before Hecate has your ass."

I laugh, "She's rubbing off on you."

"Of course, she's the perfect role model," she laughs and pulls away from me.

I take my clothes off, and as every piece of clothing comes off. Persephone's eyes got darker with a pang of sexual hunger. My poor baby, she needs me, but I cannot have her not until I put a ring on her, but a little pleasure wouldn't hurt, right?

"Come here, baby."

She walks over to me, and I sit her down on the bed.

"Lie down for me."

She does as I instruct, and I watch as her breathing becomes laboured, she is turned on, badly. I gently pull up her dress, she is bare and brave. I kiss her belly button and make my way down, leaving about kisses along the way.

"Hades," she breathes.

"Baby."

I gently part her legs and kneel in front of her, I place my hands on her thighs, teasing her haven with my thumb, she is a hot mess now, and her body is begging for more.

"Please Hades," she moans.

I chuckle, "You want me to touch you, baby."

She quickly nods.

I flick her clït and she squeals.

"Words dear."

"I want you to touch me, baby, please," she begs as her boy shiver when I caress her thighs.

I slip my hand in between her legs and feel her hot wet core, she is dripping, I slip two of my fingers into her and she whimpers.

"That's my baby," I whisper as I slowly stroke in and out of her, massaging her clït slowly, watching her grip on the sheets.

I pick up the pace and watch her breathing quicken; she is close.

"Faster please," she pleads.

I oblige, I stroke faster, and her moans become louder, luckily my walls are soundproof, we will not get caught.

She presses her legs together and she tightens around my fingers.

That was quick, I think.

"Hades," she breathes out as her back rises from the bed, I go as fast as I can and finally screams and I feel her coat my fingers with her juices.

"That's a good girl, now breathe."

I pull my fingers out and slip them in between my lips.

Just like I had imagined, sweet like honey.

I moan, sucking my fingers dry.

"Hades, you need to get ready," she says in between breaths.

I get up and her eyes go to my crotch.

"I can help," she says shyly.

I shake my head, "It's okay baby, nothing a cold shower can't fix."

She frowns, "Are you sure?"

I lean down and kiss her, "Yes baby, now fix yourself and go downstairs and be a good hostess while I get ready."

She nods, "Okay."

I get up and walk to the bathroom, quickly discarding my pants after closing the door. I get the cold shower ready, and I step.

I knew that was a bad idea, now I have to jerk off.

After finishing my business, I wash my body, get out of the shower, and get dressed.

I go down the stairs and I find Persephone in a conversation with my mother, the two seemed to be hitting it off, just like she did with Fifi.

"Look at my two favourite women," I say as I wrap my hand around Persephone's waist.

"She's a delight Hades," she giggles, "Now I have someone to share all your embarrassing stories with."

"Please don't," I say nervously.

Persephone laughs, "Too late for that Peewee."

I groan, "You told her that story mom, honestly."

"Oh, shut up, that's the best one," my mother laughs.

I roll my eyes and walk away to the lounge, Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Hestia, and Fifi are sitting in the living room.

"Hey buddy, did you have an enjoyable time in the shower?" Zeus asks with a smirk.

My eyes widen, "What are you talking about?"

"Soundproof walls don't work on us Hades," Poseidon adds with a wink.

"Oh crap," I mumble to myself.

"You seriously need to get laid little brother, like yesterday" Hera adds.

"Stop talking!"

And everybody laughs.