A Black And Blue Jeep

Dean Winchester was many, many things. But unloyal wasn't one of them. He's stayed loyal to his father even when he dragged him and his little brother Sam across the country. He's stayed loyal even when his father would leave from weeks on end searching for the man that set their house on fire that unfaithful night.

But now Dean was eighteen years old, and Sam was fifteen and they were both still dragged around the country in their father's delusional ideas about the man that set their house on fire. This time they were in Sioux Falls staying at a small three bedroom house for the time being. Dean was just glad he had a room of his own for now.

The brother's were getting ready for their new social life at Sioux Falls Highschool. Dean already knew he wasn't going to like it, he didn't like the other schools so why would this one be different?

Sam wasn't feeling any better about it either, he would leave anyway, what's the point of making friends if he wasn't even going to stay?

"Come on Sammy! Don't look so sour, maybe you'll finally find yourself a cute girl!" Dean snickered while Sam just rolled his eyes.

"My name is Sam, not Sammy. Sammy is the name of a chubby twelve year old." Sam glared at his older brother, Dean put his hand on his not so little brother's head and started messing up his hair.

"Cut it out Dean!" Sam grumpily slapped Dean's hand away ignoring his laughter.

"Let's just go already." Sam moved away from his brother and grabbed his school bag and started making his way to the impala, Dean followed soon after and started up the impala and they were soon on their way.

"Jeez Sammy who pissed in your cereal?"

Sam rolled his eyes and got into the impala with Dean by his side. He only got more agitated when Dean started staring at him intensely.

"What?! What do you want Dean?!" Sam shouted in utter and pure annoyance.

"Jesus christ Sam what's with you today?!" Dean shouted back, Sam crossed his arms and looked out the window blinking back a few tears, Sam didn't like going to school. It reminded him of the countless friends he made only to leave them a few weeks later.

He missed his best friend Jessica, she was always there for him. He could tell her things he couldn't tell Dean. Like the fact that he liked boys, and not girls. He was terrified at how his brother would react.

Dean however noticed the sudden change in his brother's mood and pulled the impala to the side of the road.

"Sam what's wrong?" Dean looked at his brother with concern written all over his face. Sam wiped the few stray tears that had fallen from his eyes and looked back at his brother for a split second and then looked straight in front of him.

"Its nothing Dean, don't worry about it."

"Like hell I am! You're my little brother Sammy, if something is wrong you can tell me!"

Sam didn't reply and just kept staring in front of him with his arms crossed, Dean realized his attempts are futile and he let out a deep sigh and got on the road again. The air in the impala heavy and the silence suffocating.

Soon they reached the highschool, Dean parked next to a blue and black 1980 Jeep. Before Dean could open his mouth Sam already flung out the impala and speeded of to the school, Dean sighed and got out too. He admired the Jeep for a little longer before heading off to the big brick building.

Once Dean entered he was met with a horde of teenagers, Dean took a deep breath and tried to maneuver his way to the principals office. After ten minutes of searching he gave up and decided it would be easier to just ask someone.