Twelve is One

Had they all been willing vessels for the true child of light to fill, the dragon could have that day been reborn.  But time was far from the ripening.

Nor was it the desire of Father that his son should be sacrificed that day; it was not so that he could be naked of his body but that he could be further clothed.  And so it was a body that he had prepared for him.

The story went like this:

It was the time of the evening son.  One in the guise of Gabriel went about the charred body of HaShem.  The others who were of the above did not recognize him.  He gathered twelve small portions of the body then went his way.

Samael below the body was now quite drunk and was rambling on about the raising of the dragon.  He knew his power was not great enough to summon it in its entirety and was looking about for inspiration in summoning at least a portion.  He was calling about this and that but none had yet worked.  Yet now first lights began to twinkle beyond the hammered bracelets.  He yearned to see closer to know if the dragon was coming to or not.

The one in the guise of Gabriel now came to the spirit of HaShem (in the body of Melchizidek.)  They were looking out at the great distance but not responding to the twinkling of lights that bekond them to action.  They rose as the stranger approached, "Welcome bearer of great light.  Pray, how can we aid you?"

"I travel to you from the beginning of the end of the Mystery."  The stranger responded shedding his guise.  "I who am about to be born of you present the garment with which I am to soon be clothed."

With that the end of the Mystery fashioned the twelve portions into one named Yeu.  "By partaking of our flesh the twelve saviors have all a part now in us.  The Father and Mother have understood from the beginning that they never would have twelve sons or thirteen children but one.  That is, in me all are made one."  

HaShem was quiet for a moment watching the twinkling of the lights in the distance.  "She calls to me.  In her disjointed state she is able to perceive one thing and one one thing alone - the presence of great light.  She now praises that light in dreams and terrors of the night thinking it to come and save her...not even knowing who or what it is."  He sat back down.  "Beulah, I who gave myself for you and you for me...yet the light that was in us all up but emptied.  How then can you look to me thinking in weakness you will find strength?"

The end of the Mystery sat beside his twin.  "I am leaving this vesture with you until such time as I am found worthy to wear it.  Instead I will gather a small portion of the light that now is -bearing it to its completion."  With that the stranger left them.

~

"Aphroe!  I summon thee!"  

All the sons of light were in the interior around HaShem's and Mother's remains.  There were two bracelets that surrounded them - which - should the dragon that was in pieces without the bracelets resurrect - it would be unable to fit through (though small portions could pass through.)  

Samael had grown in his agitations for a great comet of light was seen streaking across the sky.  Aphroe, who had been given the golden chain by Mars, was protected from Ragnarock.  Her spirit and form was easily resummond by Samael.  Like a doe with horns she pursued the light but her head with her bust was cut off from her falling at the feet of Samael below.  Her spirit once more whole raised up from it, timidly holding to the succor of it.

The sons of light from the above were holding back watching to decide if the twinkling lights above were from the dragon or Beulah.  But now as the great light shot across them all began to shake and tremble with their varied lights.

"Beulah does not have light."  They scoffed raising their heads up from where they had fallen.  "This is nothing more than the awakening of Ragnarok in them all."

"Brothers we must stand against this darkness!"  Michael summoned.  

During the day the tension between those sons whose lot fell above and those who fell below the body of HaShem had grown.  There were murmerings that though the small morsel they had received granted them life that the next day they may need more and there would surely not be an endless supply.  There had been squabbles as they fought to maintain their territory.  Now with the Son's of God aroused they fought for another cause - the awakening of Ragnarok.  Quickly the 33 gathered around Samael as he summoned his second Primal being...