Attention pt 3

Jungkook wakes up before Jimin and tears up at how bad his tummy and head hurt. He goes to find one of his hyungs and finds Jin in the kitchen baking brownies.

"Hyungie?" Jungkook says quietly just to get Jin's attention.

"Hm?" Jin turns to him.

"Hyungie can Kookie have a snack?" JK looks up at him hopefully.

"No Kook you have to wait for dinner."

Jungkook's face falls. His tummy growls painfully and he brings his hands up to his eyes as he starts to cry.

"Hyungie I can't Hyungie. Kookie try so so hard Hyungie but Kookie can't wait no more. Kookie try to be the bestest boy Hyungie Kookie try. Hyungie Kookie promise to be good just let Kookie eat please. Hyungie my tummy so so my tummy so angry Hyungie." Jungkook sobs into his palms as Jin looks at him in shock.

Taehyung,who had come into the kitchen to grab some water just as Kook had started to cry, moved the boy's hands away from his face.

"Sweetie when's the last time you ate?" Taehyung questions gently.

"Kookie don't know Hyungie. Hyungies too busy with Minie and Kookie no eat. Can Kookie eat now Hyungie? Please?" Kookie whimpers as his tummy growls again.

Jin comes over to the boy and lifts him up. He rubs Jungkook's tummy as he rocks him slowly to calm him down.

"Hyungie is so sorry baby boy. Kookie can eat now. Kookie can eat all he wants bunny just tell Hyungie what you want." He kisses Jungkook's head.

"Kookie want apple sauce and Kookie want lamb skewers." Jungkook calms down. Taehyung goes to order the lamb skewers as Jin grabs apple sauce.

"Bun can Hyungie feed you?" Jin asks sitting with Jungkook on his lap at the table. Jungkook answers with a nod and opens his mouth. Jin takes his time feeding the boy and coddles him as he does. By the time the lamb skewers arrive everyone is sitting around the table giving attention to both littles. After everyone finishes the food Taehyung brings out the brownies Jin had baked. Everyone enjoys a brownie even little Jungkook who is happy to finally have eaten and is loving all the attention he's getting. After dinner Jin tries to pass Jungkook to someone else so he can clean up but the little clings to him.

"Hyungie can I sleep with you?" He mumbles.

"Of course bun lets get ready for bed."

Jin helps Jungkook change and brush his teeth. They lay curled up in Jin's giant bed.

"Hyung is really sorry Jungkookie. Hyung loves you a lot and I didn't mean to ignore you or make you feel like I don't love you. Will you forgive Hyung?"

"Yes Hyungie Kookie forgive you." He nuzzles against Jin's neck.

"Hyungie are you Kookie's caregiver?"

"Of course bun."

"Hyungie Kookie's daddy?" He looks up at Jin hopefully.

"Baby I don't think Hyung should be your daddy. Hyung has been very bad." Jin sighs, still beating himself up about earlier.

"Please Hyungie Kookie want you to be Kookie's daddy." Jungkook begs.

"If that's what you want baby boy." Jin kisses his forehead.

Kookie smiles really big before nuzzling into Jin's neck again. He yawns.

"Good night daddy Kookie wuv you."

"Good night baby bun I love you too."