13//I WILL FIGHT!!!

"Um.... izuku..."

I looked at shoto and looked down at my fist, I have to think what would dad do....

"I.. izuku what's happening??" Shoto asked softly, yelling and slamming was heard outside as shoto asked.

Despair is shoto's eyes grew....

I walked towards shoto and hold his hands, ".... I'll solve this..." I kissed his forehead softly, making sure he would feel safe...

I walked to the door and slowly opened it, shoto slowly walked behind the wall next to him, "WHERE'S THAT KID AT!!!"

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM!!"

I looked at all the people, who looked furious....

But mostly....

Terror....

Terror was what filled there eyes....

"QUIET!!" I yelled, but no one listed....

"WE WANT THE KID!!!"

"WHY DID YOU BETRAY YOUR PEOPLE!!?"

"I SAID QUIET!!!!!" I yelled once again, everyone stoped and silence took over in just a few seconds....

What now....

Anxiety filled me as everyone just looked at me with anger and fear....

"....." I took a big breath and closed my eyes, "Everyone here.... Everyone.... Was welcomed to come to this village, we helped every one of you to build a family a home.... Some of you ran away from kingdoms, some just looked for a place to be loved.... My...my father he's a great man.... I wonder what he would think of all of you right now..... He'd be very disappointed..... What are you all trying to do.... Kill a son.... Kill a person like us.... Like me.... Just because YOU ALL OF US hate the king... Yeah he's his son but.... Does that make him just like him...." Everyone looked down, and some dropped there weapons.

"MY FATHER WAS! IS THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!! AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR!! Are we really going to go around killing people for our safety... No I don't think so... We have to end this war from the root! IF WAR IS WHAT WE WANT AND IF WAR IS WHAT THE KING WANTS WELL GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS!! WE'LL RISE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT WE LOST! " Everyone looked full of anger but most importantly there fear....

It was fading....

And hope....

Hope was filling them....

"Rase.... Rase you're hands if you're with me..."

Silence......

Silence was what took over the place....

I looked at all the people.... they all turned away, but then there's uraraka....

Everyone started to walk away.....

Everyone except her....

She looked down at her gravity staff, and grabbed it tightly.....

Suddenly she just looked away and holded her staff with only one hand with no force....

I guess....

No one is really with me....

I turned around and walked in the door, but paused.....

Shoto isn't safe in here-

"IZUKU-KUN!!!" I heard someone yell, I turned around quickly, ura...ra...ka....

"IM WITH YOU!!!"

Everyone who was leaving turned around, and so did the rest of the group.....

Kacchan....

Kirishima....

Lida....

Kaminari....

Asui....

Everyone....

"FUTURE WARRIOR OF THIS VILLAGE!!! URARAKA OCHAKO!!! I WILL FIGHT!!!! FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ONCE RULED THIS LAND!!" Uraraka said clenching into her staff, everyone was in shock....

Even me....

I let a small smile and cry out....

"I will fight too! FUTURE WARRIOR OF THIS VILLAGE KIRISHIMA EIJIRO!!! WILL FIGHT!!"

Kirishima....

Kirishima standed right next to Uraraka, standing tall and straight....

"I WILL FIGHT TOO!!!"

Mina...

"I WILL TOO!!"

Kaminari....

"I will"

Asui...

Everyone standed in three lines, standing up straight....

Willing to fight....

except....

Kacchan....

I looked at kacchan who was looking away with his hands crossed,

.....

"Tsk! FIINEEEE I'LL FIGHT!!! JUST BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOME BASTARDS TODAY!!" Kacchan walked in front of everyone and looked at me directly into my eyes....

"I'LL FIGHT!" He yelled, all this....

Tears started to pour from my eyes, I looked down and started to cry, "you....you guys are... Are the best..."

"Yeah shut up we are, now what???" I wiped my tears away and looked at kacchan who had a grin placed on his face.

Scary....

"I...I actually didn't plan this far.... Well first of I didn't plan anything of this.... Heh" I scratched my head, as I chuckled...

I could feel everyone give me a dead stare....

"MIDORIYAAAAAA!!!!!" everyone yelled in anger and laughter at the same time.

I enjoyed writing this chap (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Next chap shoto will join (ㆁωㆁ)