25//HERE

"No...."

I grabbed the potion tight and ran to kacchan and uraraka, "lida take uraraka to the castle!! She's not in the worst conditions, me, Touya, kacchan and kirishima can make it! Besides I only have one potion..." I said getting on my knees to hold kacchans head so he could drink the potion.

"B..but-"

"Nothing lida! Hurry before her condition gets worst!" I interrupted lida, I slowly placed the bottle  with the potion on kacchans mouth slowly making the him drink it.

Kacchans eyebrows frowned as the potion gave results, "Katsuki!!" Kirishima yelled in joy as he saw kacchan slowly recover.

"Hey man, we're going to be alright take the girl with you, I'll take care of them..." Touya said looking at lida who was worrying about leaving the group.

"Ugh danm... Okay, but please take care of them! No matter what happens protect!" lida said carrying Uraraka bridal style getting ready to run to the castle.

"I'll do..." Touya said holding his hand to his chest.

With that Lida left less worried, kacchan is up already and kirishima is hugging him, the seem like an unbreakable pair....

Suddenly shoto came to my mind, his sweet and small smile the sun pierced in his skin as he waved at me....

Tch

I need you back shoto....

I still remember you...

"We need to get going now!" I said getting everything ready, putting my bag on.

"Hey bro aren't we going to eat.." kirishima questioned walking towards me letting go of kacchan who was grabbing his coat.

"I said we're continuing our mission!!" I felt everyone look at me concerned, I don't care...

I don't....

I need to get shoto back no matter what!

"Then let's continue! Let's go" Touya said getting infront of all of us, He's shoto's older brother...

I'm not the only one trying to get him back...

But it seems like it is sometimes...

"And who are you??" (You but purple) Kacchan asked looking at Touya with distrust.

"I'm Touya, I'm helping with the mission"

"Oh... " Kacchan walked passed him, he doesn't trust him does he...

This is going awful....

With that we continued the path

....

....

"We're here!" Kirishima said, the place is full of red, pink and white flowers, almost reminding me of shoto....

We walked in the circle of flowers,and looked at a big grave infront of us.

The grave is blank....

"And where is the witch at....?" Touya said walking around looking at the different flowers and sliding his hand thru the grave.

Suddenly the grave turned invisible, "W... WHAT!" Touya backed up and got infront of us to protect us.

Everything was silent...

What is this....

I walked towards it, "hey! It might be dangerous dumbass!!" Touya yelled

I'm standing in front of it and placed my hand on it, nothing is happeni-

BANG

My story is horrible....
:)