KURAMA'S ATTACK

KURAMA THE NINE TAILED BEAST'S ATTACK

THIRD PERSON POV:

Screams of pain, sorrow, and despair were the only sounds you could hear at the Village Hidden in the Leaves that fateful night...

Different Shinobis and Kunoichis were attempting to fight the Great Kurama. Sadly nothing seemed to take effect...

Other ninjas were trying to rescue all the civilians they could, especially the injured and children...

This chaos all started after the first cry of a baby named Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and the Fierce Red-haired demon of Konohagakure, Kushina Uzumaki.

There seemed to be no hope, or so they thought.

Suddenly, a beautiful white haired girl appeared out of thin air only to see that her good friend Kushina had been impaled and that Minato would soon join her. "MINA-SAN!" the beauty yelled. In a flash Sakuya, the white haired beauty, used the body flicker to teleport the Yondaime away from his wife.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kushina's shout of agony were heard as a flash of light appeared. The tailed beast was quickly sealed away into the new born child who cried. It was as if he sensed his mother's pain.

SAKUYA'S POV

'I-I failed... I failed to protect Kushina-San.'

'But at least you managed to save Minato,' My consciousness retorted.

'That's right. I managed to save Mina-San. That's what's important. I know I'll miss Kushina-San but I still have to keep on moving.'

In a flash of light, Kurama was sealed inside of baby Naruto.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N:This is just a teaser guys😘😘

DISCLAIMER:

NARUTO IS NOT MINE BUT THE PLOTS AND THE OC IN THIS STORY ARE ALL MINE.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! PLEASE DON'T DO IT. IT TAKES THE FUN OUT OF THINGS.