Prolouge

Luke P.O.V

"Luke are you up yet?" I hear Ashton call from my door before entering my room. He sees me laying in bed fooling with the small picture of my fiancé and I and sighs. I look up and I can already feel the tears starting to sting in my eyes.

"I miss her, Ashton." I tell him as my lip starts to quiver and all the tears just pour out of my eyes. He walks over to my bed and I sit up so he could sit.
"Don't you think we all do, Luke?" He says and I can already see his eyes getting watery.

"They're going to ask me about it, I know they will." I choke out. Today we have an interview and after what happened with Cassie, I know they're going to want to talk to me and probably find out what exactly happened and I know I shouldn't tell them because it's not their business but there are so many different stories going around accusing me of the incident or just saying complete bullshit that other people shouldn't need to hear or believe. They have to hear the truth and the only way to believe it is if they hear it from me.

"So," Ashton furrows his eyebrows at me. "You don't have to tell them shit." He shakes his head. "But if you think you're ready, then you go right ahead. We're not going to stop you." He smiles weakly as he looks at the picture of Cassie and I in my hands.

"I think I am." I nod and stand up, putting the picture in my front pocket.
"You're brave, Luke. If anything like that happened to Claira, I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be brave enough to tell the whole world why she was now gone," He stands up and repeats, "You're brave, Luke." before exiting my room.

I take out the picture once more and look at it closely.
"I miss you so much." I mumble and a tear falls onto the page and slides down the middle and I take my finger to wipe it off before putting it back in my pocket.