Chapter Nine

9- Justin

     The next day, I put on my favorite knee long blue navy dress and my black converse. Tied my hair in a messy bun and lip gloss. I'm trying to look my best today for someone. That someone is Caden obviously.

     Like always, I'm first to arrive and I'm eager for him to appear too so he can see me. Students arrived, the the professor and an hour later the classed is dismissed. I dressed up for him and he didn't attended class. By 2pm, I'm ready to go home when someone stopped me from getting in the car.

     I screamed, and tried to punch whoever grabbed me when I heard Paige's voice say loudly "Damn it Athena"

     I opened my eyes and she had a busted lip and her cheek was already turning red because of her pale skin.

"I'm sorry Paige, I thought you were- I didn't- you grabbed me and-" I couldn't even make a sentence because I hurt my friend and I'm getting a panic attack.

"It's okay Athena, you don't have to apologize, I scared you purposely. I didn't think you'd get scared and punch me" she laughed and that did nothing to not feel sorry.

"No it's not, I hurt you because I thought you were- someone" I almost say something I shouldn't.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Nothing, umm, yeah" why am I still shaking?

"You going somewhere?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah, home, why?" I pinched the tip of my nose and tried to focus on my breathing to calm my panic state.

"You're in no condition to drive. Let me take you and drive this fabulous car which I didn't know you had and get you home safely" she said and I didn't think about it twice. I shoved my car keys in her waiting hands and got in the passenger seat.

     Thankfully, she didn't say anything about my almost mistake or how I got this car. I just sat there, looked outside the window but all I saw was passing cars, houses, trees and whatnot, because I couldn't focus. All I thought about was, am I going crazy? If I tell her, will she be in danger too? What if Caden finds out? Will he try to kill the man I thought was my father for 17 years? Will he be in danger too? All those question and none could get answers because I don't know what will happen even to me.

     We got to the parking lot, she turned of the car and turned to me.

"You gotta tell me what's wrong with you" she said and I dread this moment right now.

    I almost didn't say anything until I said "Inside" she nodded and followed me to the apartment.

"Okay, we're inside. So talk to me. What's wrong?" She said and we sat on the couch.

    I took a deep breath and told her everything. From start to finish. I even told her about Peter and how wonderful he is and how much I want to meet his boyfriend. I left out the topic about Caden because I don't know if he doesn't want anyone to find out. It hurts a little to think about being with him but in the dark because I don't want to be with someone like that.

"Well damn, that's some fuck up shit you have going on" she said and I didn't know she could talk like that.

"Too much bad words in just one sentence Paige. Too much" she laughed and it feels like that was what I needed to calm myself, so I laughed too.

"Sorry. That's too much for one person to hold in, you'll feel better now because you've told someone so it isn't only yours to keep. You're secrete is safe with me obviously but maybe you need to tell someone else, like the police or a man to keep you safe" I could hear her teasing even when she looked serious.

"No police, yet, because my mom's still there and I need to get her out first or he'll hurt her and who will keep me safe huh?" I asked.

"Okay, no police and maybe my brother's arms hugging you?" Now I could see her smirk.

"What did you say? There's no arms hugging happening at all" I stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"C'mon Athena, it's like I didn't notice that shirt on the chair" she pointed to the dinning room and I saw a black shirt in it.

"That must be one of mine" I seriously don't know if it is.

"Liar" she salked up to it and help it up "you see this?" She pointed to ticket or where the ticket is supposed to be. I nodded "He always does this to evey shirt because he hates feeling that in the back of his neck. He says it's a weird feeling or maybe he's paranoid. Who knows? He's a weird guy as it is" she laughed and now I'm freaking out. She knows.

"Okay, he came and- we didn't- it was just a kiss" why am I stuttering again?

"You kissed him?!" She squealed and ran towards me.

"No, of course not. He kissed me" I said and I'm sure my face looks like a tomato.

"You but kissed him back right?" She pressed and I nodded, very embarrassed because she's his sister. "Oohh this is wonderdul, now tell me Everything. Don't leave anything out, even the freaky details" she grinned and I couldn't even look at her. I was so embarrassed to even say his name in front of her.

     I told her eveything. Maybe not everything but what she needed to hear. I left out his penis and how we almost undressed. She was squealing so much I actually had to tell her to tune it down a little.

    For quite some time, she was still in my apartment so I decided to make dinner for both of us. I made Chicken Alfredo because that's what I eat mostly and because it's the easiest and fastest thing to make.

     When I was about to sit down and eat a knock on the door almost made me fall and Paige calmed me and looked through the peephole.

"Two guys, incredibly sexy even thought they look gay. They have suitcases and pizza" she said and the first person that came to mind was Peter. I nodded for her to open the door and when I saw him I thought 'This is the real Peter'. He was wearing almost manly clothes but I saw his real face now. He has fake eyelashes, a nose ring and lip gloss.

"Athena!" He squealed ans ran to me, surprising me by giving me a hug.

"Hi" I sais while he kissed both my cheeks.

"I almost didn't accept your offer until this guy told me he wanted to meet you" he pointed at the guy next to him and he was smiling.

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm Justin" he said and he had a deep voice. He didn't look gay at all, he looked like Chris Pine with red hair and a little bigger. Holy cow, he's a red head too.

"What is this a red head club? You gotta tell me now because I need to go buy hair dye and not be left out" Peter said and Paige laughed.

"I'm Athena and this is my friend Paige" she waved at them and smiled sweetly.

"Were you doing something freaky in here?" Peter asked and we both choked on air or something like that.

"Babe, just because you're gay doesn't means everyone else is' Justin said and smirked.

"I know, I'm just messing with y'all" he said and laughed.

"Well we're not, in fact this little freak is kind of dating my brother" Paige said and Peter looked at me as if I have to tell him everything.

"We just kissed, twice so that doesn't mean we are" I sat down on the dinning table and started to eat. I looked up and all three of them were looking at me "What?"

"Nothing" they all said and sat down on the table too.

     Peter exchange the pizza for my food with Paige and vice versa. I guess Peter likes Chicken Alfredo more that he likes pizza. I can take both over everything else. So I ate both and didn't care.

     After an hour or so, Paige left and Peter and Justin went to sleep in the other room in my apartment. They had a long flight and couldn't wait to sleep.

     I fell asleep with just one question on my head, Will he be mad if I tell him to be together so everyone can see we are? I won't be mad if he will, but I willbe hurt. So hurt.

____________________________________

1490 words