chapter 12

Seventeen years old boy, blue eyes, tall stature, calm and pretty face.

Why is he helping me? Elena though while she singe her ways toward the shelter. She didn't even spoke with him before, actually with no one. But that does not prevent her to study the movement of everybody in the school, and he was one of the most popular people. Actually, like the rest of the students... but her.

When she got out of the house, she decided that she wou ld not come back again so her mom would lose hope from her to be the perfect daughter she wanted her to be. But sitting here alone while darkness begins to conquer the sky makes me afraid that she'd be attacked again by someone much ruthless and cruel. she blinks fast against the blurring of her eyes, swallowing back the dirty emotion building in her throat... she has to go home.

After a convincing speech with her minds, she headed, against her well, her ways toward home.

she should bring the key with her second time. She thought, and the moment the button is clicked, the door slammed open after less than a half minute. the worried face of the lady shows up, she sighed deeply before hugged Elena fiercely. Even, Elena was amazed that she didn't get her away from her...maybe she misses the peculiar smell of her mother. The woman falls back for she can check the face of the daughter.

"I was very worried about you, oh honey where the hell have you been all that time?" the woman said.

Elena's eyes trained on the two hands placed on her shoulder, she keeps them away fiercely and heads her room.

"Elena. Please, girl stops your bullshit, you make me suffer a lot in this way" Flora said as they were inside of the house.

Elena stands up in the middle of the upstairs, swiveled a quarter turn and said with a deep voice full of grief "Told me where are my parents and I stop" then she completes her way after letting the woman fall on her knee...crying and weeping.

At the first glance, Elena found the food her adoptive mom left on the table. She drops her hands, run both of them through her black hair, and then collapse on the ground, she felt guilty for what she did. But she won't take apologize as an option... this was for her a sign of weakness.

While devouring food, she found herself thinking about that boy, she glances at the bracelet, and she cannot imagine living without that one, he is the only lifting memories from her native mother. She approached the scarlet to her nose in purpose to smell the scent she thought is her native mother.

She shook her head desiring to kick this though of her head. she was about to sleep when the ugly and dogmatic voices of the fight come to her ears. She always wishes to be deaf at this moment, when her adoptive fathers use to fight and discuss with her adoptive mother about...her.

She can't handle the feeling that he's going to attack her, and then she got up and went to the door using her fragile body as a defense.

This is the thousands of times I have been punched in the heart, and I don't think that my heart would bear that anymore.

At sunrise, the teenager opens her eyes carefully wanting to avoid the sun rays that penetrate her room without her permeation. She senses the back of her neck causing her harm, and pain because of the bad sleep situation she had last night.

The teenager decides to leave for her school; she walks on her toes as to not wake up the beast snorting in one of the rooms. She reaches school after about an hour walking on foot, but she usually takes a bus.

The moment she hates the most is the break. However, everyone likes this period, she hates it, and she is aware that such a feeling doesn't make her special. Nobody share with her the table and that was enough purpose to loathe the moment. Elena thought those people won't sit with her just because she is adoptive, and nobody knows her origins, she might be a result of an illegal relationship, or a criminal's daughter or maybe a whore's daughter. The possibilities given by students are divers. Regrettably, she could not all memories.

She feels the rapprochement of footsteps, she rises her eyes to make sure she did not hear wrong. He is holding two cups of coffee. And she is gazing the person in front of her eyes as never seen a human being before.

Is he going to offer her a cup of coffee? ... No way, of course, he would not...He sits.