Sick Day [Cole x Kai]

The Fire elemental groaned and  shuddered. He really hated beeing sick. There may be also something about his powers affecting said sickness that had to do with that.

He let out a small sneeze, a blast of fire landing in the fire place. He shuddered at the feeling. Sniveling. Cuddling into the blanket arround his shoulders. He heard a small chuckle come from behind him as two strong arms wrapped arround his shoulders. A nose burying to the crook of his neck. "Hey hot stuff." He groaned. His throat hoarse and painful. "Hey.." He rasped back. "Throat sore?" He nodded. Leaning back against the slightly (much) taller male. "Didn't expect you to actually couth and... Throw up fire... Liquid fire... And lava." He winced at the last one. Remembering the horrified expression Jay had when he saw a lump of lava land at his feet from the sealing.

Eating through the floor and doooown. They had to fix... Many many holes.... Kai winced,snuggling closer. "Tired..." He mumbled. Cole cuddling closer to him. "Let's get you some pillows here hmm?" He mumbled. Kai smiled slightly, even tho he was sick as hell. Tired, sore, hot and feeling like utter shit but he had Cole with him at least. He couldn't be any happier even in such a crappy situation.

Having his giant gentle bear taking care of him wasn't the worst either~

[taking requests!]