Chapter 5

Authors Note- It's been awhile since I've updated this story. I even had to recap where we were exactly.....so....just read the story.
-_-
And now that I think about it, have I ever given Peach's grandmother a respectable name? Okay....alright! From here on out, her grandmother name is "Rozelia". I'll tell you all where I got this name at the end of the chapter.  ;)

Misunderstood
Book 1- Life

Chapter 5
____________________________________

The train finally reached its destination. Everyone soon departed and were ready to venture off on their own.

Daisy stood and stretched. Viewing out the window, gazing at the day that the Mushroom Land was blessed upon.

"Mother. Father. We're here.", Daisy calmly stated.

Both of her parents were asleep, but Daisy's mother, Lillian, quietly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. While her father was still deep in his sleep.

"Richard. We're here.", Lillian said.

No Reply.

"Richard?"

Still no reply.

"Richard!"

"Huh?", Richard gasped, confused and drowsy.

"Dad. Were here, for the 100th time.", Daisy said while grabbing her bags.

"Oh. Well...let us leave than."

"Finally.", Daisy said.

The family, of three, solemnly exited out of the trains entrance.

While wondering for a minute, the trio were confronted by a familiar face.

"Ah! Toadsworth, its so good to see you.", Richard assured while wrapping his arms around the old Toad.

"I shall say the same for you, your highness.", Toadsworth assured.

Toadsworth and Richard went way back. To Richard, Toadsworth was more of a father to him than his actual father. It was strange, but, rather pleasant that they've spent so much time together in the past.

The old Toad noticed Lillian and Daisy.

"My word. Queen Lillian and the young Princess. You two are such beautiful ladies.", Toadsworth assured.

"Thank you.", Daisy said.

"Why, thank you.", Lillian said, "But Toadsworth, you know us. We're like family."

"I know. But its been awhile. Every time you all visit, you all seem to change so much. In a positive way that is.", Toadsworth said, "But, enough of us chatting, King Richard, I am sure you must be anxious to see your mother. You are all she talks about nowadays."

"Is that so? Well, we wouldn't want to keep mother waiting.", Richard said.

Toadsworth nodded. He gestured the Sarasalandians to follow him. The four exited the train station and approached a reserved taxi.

The four entered, and they were on their way to a place they used to call home. Mushroom Castle.
..........

The Princess of the Mushroom Land sat in front of her mirror. Brushing her long golden blonde hair.

"It seems quiet this morning.", Peach said to herself.

She stopped what she was doing and proceeded to head towards her door. She opened it and examined the hallways left-to-right. And no one was to be seen. Not even the new servants who usually wandered around, always getting lost and tended to ask the Princess for directions.