•√chapter 1•√

There's One thing that never changes..........

The scars that are left from your past....

Something that everyone wishes they could erase..........

But they can't........

With the final sound of paper flipping, a young looking girl with Navy blue hair, a white streak going threw the front. But there was one thing that was so different about her..... Her pale skin and red whine eyes and almost diamond shaped black orbs in them.

Closing her book, the young girl had gotten up from her grey couch, a white fox following her. As she had made her way to the kitchen, she grabbed a packet of chocolate covered strawberries. Making her way back to the couch, picking up a new book along the way. Sitting down on the couch once again with her white fox, taking a small bite out of her strawberry. Showing her sharp crystal white fangs....

Laying back a little, flipping to the first page of her newly found book. Her eyes, that could cut you like a weapon, following the words on the page.

'As the moonlight shined on her crystal white skin. A young maiden by the name of London was walking threw the streets of new York City. Standing right in front of a coffee shop that had been called 'Tom's coffee shop''. Reading her book in silence had always made the Navy blue haired girl calm.

Looking up at the clock, she had realized that she had to get to school. Getting up, grabbing her grey and red school bag. Putting her strawberries away, and heading out the front door. "Bye Filipino! I'll be back baby... " Said the girl in monotonous voice. Locking her door and leaving.

Walking out of Addison's apartment, the place she had lived half her teen life. Finally, after so many times of not making it in time for her bus and just walking to school. She had made it on time to her bus stop before it arrived. Looking around she See's all the kids at the bus stop waiting. Walking over there, she stood a little ways away from all the other kid's. Her tired eyes watched the road carefully, seeing her bus up ahead, she braced for impact of devils dressed as teens. She knew about the rumors spreading across the school. But she had never found the time to care for others words. She's been threw this hell before....

As the brown haired boy with baggy eyes had looked over he saw that girl... The girl who just never seemed to care about life. 'She showed up today.... I wasn't inspecting that at all! Must be my lucky day!' The teen boy thought. "Larry are you even listening to me? " Said a teen girl with beautiful long brown hair. "Oh! Sorry ashley!" Larry had said facing Ashely "it's fine bro, but I saw you~" She said in a teasing tone. "W-what do you mean? " Larry asked, a hint of pink rushing to his cheeks. "Staring at her~ again too~" Said the teasing girl, "come on Ashley! Really?! You know me and Brooke are dating! Besides I don't even know her name.... " Said Larry a little hurt his friend had thought that way of him. It's true though he had always seemed to stare at the Navy blue girl with red eyes that could cut you. Everyone does though, she isn't your normal teenage girl. She acts a lot older, that is if you could get a word out of her.

As the bus came to a stop, all the kids had gotten together in a line trying to get on the bus......

After the day was over, the Navy blue haired female walked over to the elevator. Three males walking in there as well, "what floor ma'am? " A red hair boy asked the female. She held up four Fingers as the male nodded and pressed different numbers.

The girl walked into her apartment and sat down her bag, on the way here she had saw boxes in the hallway. Leading to her thinking that someone had just moved in. Getting changed into a dark blue over sized sweater, and black shorts. Putting her hair in a bun, she went to her couch and sat down by her fox.

Hearing a knock at her door, she got up and opened her door a little just enough for the other person to see her  face. "Um.. Hello!... I'm new here and just wanted to meet my neighbors! " The other person said. As soon as she heard that, she came out of her dark apartment. "Um.... Hello.... " She said a little unsure, "my names sal, sal Fisher! " The guy with light blue hair and blue eyes said. "Blaze... Blaze moon..... "She said a little shy. " Um.... I should probably go.... "Sal said, " Watch out for Charlie.... "She said opening her door again. " Huh? "He asked, " Charlie lives on the second floor, he's not very stable... "She said walking into her apartment, leaving a confused, hot male outside of her apartment.......

Wait what was that last part?