Movie Nights + Yellow Hearts

"Nyla"

"Nyla wake up."

I shifted, hoping that my imagination was playing tricks on me. I don't want to get up yet, it feels like I've been asleep for two minutes.

"Nyla get up!"

I hummed hoping that would satisfy my older sister.

"Nyla you said you'd go on a run with me."

"What time is it?" I mumbled hoping I slept a decent amount of time. I'll be honest I didn't fall asleep until around 2 in the morning because I was binge-watching Narnia.

"It's 5:45 and if you don't get up now we'll miss the sunset."

"Aurora I've been sleeping for three hours and you're really going to make me keep my word of running with you."

"Yes. Now get up and get dressed I picked an outfit out. I expect you to be downstairs in 10 minutes."

I saw Aurora by the coffee pot putting the grinds into the filter. She shut the top before starting the machine.

"You're making coffee?"

"No, why would I drink coffee before going running."

"Well, you have the machine on!"

"That's because mom and dad's alarm will be going off in 5 minutes."

"Why do you even know that."

"Enough talking about me let's get running. I'm thinking two miles will be fine for today."

"If I make both miles you're buying me food."

"If it's what motivates you to actually run with me then yes I'll buy you a healthy breakfast."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

💛Ricky💛

💛Ricky💛
Hey Nyla, sorry that I haven't texted you in a few days. I forgot you gave me your number.

Nyla
It's okay!
How is your morning?

💛Ricky💛
A little rough, but I don't want to talk about it.
How is your morning?

Nyla
It's pretty good, I went running this morning with Aurora and then brought home breakfast.

💛Ricky💛
I don't think I'd be very good at running

Nyla
Well skateboarding and running use most of the same muscles so I'm sure you'd be good at running.
Maybe one day I'll have you come running with me.

💛Ricky💛
When pigs fly Nyla.
That will be the only time I'll run.

Nyla
Ricky I will get you to run with me before summer is over.
What are you doing today, do you want to hangout?

💛Ricky💛
I'm going to the skatepark and then going into town to meet up with my friend Big Red for most of the day, but I'll probably be free around four o'clock.