Alvarez

Zeref was excited. And he was desperately trying to hide it. Why? Because Irene was bored and was teasing him about everything possible, and she was really good at insulting him. He was excited to see Mavis and Natsu, his fiancé and little brother, but if he let on Irene would simply call him soft, not that she meant it, she was probably waiting for Acnologia.
Speaking of Acnologia, a dark shape was approaching the window from outside. Irene nodded, confirming that it was indeed, the Black Dragon and Zeref waved to him. Acnologia landed inside and nodded to Zeref, then shook hands with Irene, his cheeks turning the lightest shade of pink as he did so. Zeref smirked, now he could tease Irene. "When's the wedding?" He asked. Irene didn't look at him, but one second later, Zeref was sopping wet, as if someone had upended an entire bucket of water over his head.
However, when Irene and Acnologia detected the Ishgarian wizards approaching, she immediately dried his clothes and hair. "You looked like a drowned rat, Your Majesty." Irene smirked. "Well let's go, Irene, Brandish, Acnologia." Zeref said, swiftly changing the subject. The powerful mages walked over to the huge wooden double doors and had the guards open them. "Welcome!" Zeref called. Irene smiled softly, as did Acnologia. "Erza?" Irene asked. Erza smiled, "It's nice to see you again mother." Irene's eyes lit up.
A certain sky dragon slayer watched the exchange, smiling happily, though she was upset that merely being called 'mother' by her daughter made Irene this happy, it seemed cruel. Meanwhile a blonde celestial mage was chatting with the Country Destroyer, laughing happily.
Erza slowly walked up the stairs, stopping in front of her mother. Then she embraced Irene. Irene hugged her back, both scarlet haired mages holding back happy tears. Behind them, Jellal smiled. At the entrance to the castle, Acnologia felt like a third wheel as he watched Zeref and Mavis together. Both the formerly cursed wizards were holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes as if they would never look away.
Acnologia turned his eyes back to the front and saw that the Titania had gone to talk to Jellal. Irene returned to the entrance, smiling at Zeref and Mavis. She turned to Acnologia and caught him staring at her, "Is something wrong?" Irene asked. "N-no! I mean nothing's wrong, I just kinda feel like a third wheel." He said, looking embarrassed.
Irene smiled. "Hey, why do you never laugh?" Acnologia questioned. "I could ask you the same thing." Irene answered. "It's just hard to make me laugh." She finished. Acnologia opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a loud screech. "Natsu! You scared me! I thought someone was trying to choke me!" Lucy yelled angrily. Natsu had his arm around her neck, nothing new, though anyone could see why she thought someone was trying to choke her. "Sorry Luce, I thought you knew I was here." The fire dragonslayer said sheepishly. Brandish laughed. "You two are cute." The green haired Spriggan said.
Lucy's face turned bright red in embarrassment, Natsu just laughed, not understanding what the Country Destroyer meant. At the time Jellal and Erza were shyly talking to each other, and their hands were entwined. "So how are things going with Crime Sorciere, now that you've been pardoned?" Erza asked. "Thing's are going fine, though we might have to disband soon." Jellal said, lowering his eyes. Erza put a hand on his shoulder. "If your guild disbands you and the others can always join Fairy Tail." She invited. Jellal smiled at her. "Thank you Erza."
A/N: I know there was no GruVia or RoWen or MirAxus or GaLe in this chapter but I'll write about those ships in the next chapter! Thanks for reading!