𝙿𝚝.5|| 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗☾

*Remi's POV
[inappropriate scene]
"I thought of the night of my birthday party that y'all through me." I told Kian as I went up to him.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed. "I remember that, we got fucked up and got tattoos, now you have a tattoo of a moon above your breast." Kian tapped my back.

"Hey! I love my tattoo!" I playfully spat at him. "And it has a sun in between get it right." I corrected him.

"Oh ok. How come you thought about that anyways?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I guess I was just thinking about the good times." I huffed, I tried to hold in the tears but they came pouring out. "I miss him so much, your my best friend and I love you, but I miss him!" I cried.

"Wait, What? Remi, who are you talking about?" Kian question as he held my face, wiping the tears.

"Colby, Kian! Colby! I don't know wh- actually I do know why but I can't say." I sobbed as I walked around his kitchen.

"What do you mean you can't say? I thought you can tell me everything remember?" Kian frowned.

"I'm sorry but I just can't say this Kian." I said as I bit my lip along with another tear.

"Remi, what the hell are you not telling me?" He exclaimed as I looked down. "Remi... did you sle-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"What the hell! Yes, yes I slept with Colby Brock, ok?!" I yelled.

"When did this happen?" Kian motioned in a circle.

"A few weeks after I came here, it was the night that we had that little hang out." I confessed. "And I ended up moving in with him and doing more often like it was normal." I blushed as tears fell.

"What the fuck! Imma kill Brock I swear to God!" Kian jumped up as he started grabbing his keys and jacket.

"Kian sto-"

"No! When was the last time you slept with him Remi? Tell me the truth!" He started to cry.

"Kian don't cry." I cried as I stared into his watery eyes.

"Just tell me Remi!" He shouted, startling me. "I'm sorry. Just please tell me." Kian apologize as I stood in shook.

"At the Halloween party." I mumbled. I look up and seen him storm out the door. I ran outside and grabbed Kian's arm. "Kian, no stop please! Don't hurt him!" I cried out to him as I tried to pull him to the door.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! Make me go to Colby's house the day you come back!" He yelled, he blankly stood there thinking. "You came here for him, didn't you." He froze. "Didn't you?"

"Kian, I came here for both of y'all. I missed y'all." I said as I cuffed his face, but he threw my hands down.

"Don't touch me." He growled. "I can't believe you slept with Colby." He pointed at me.

"Ok Kian! I get it! I slept with Colby, can you forgive me, and stop being mean about it?!" I yelled. I was enraged that Kian would act like this.

"Just thought you can do better, that's all." He wiped his tears, opened his gate, and left.

"Kian please!" I fell on my knees and cried out to him as his car drove off.

I grabbed my phone a dialed a number I thought I wouldn't ever dial again.

~~~~~~~~~

"You ok?" Colby asked me as I'm still all splotchy from crying.

"I guess." I lied to him.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault." He said as he took one hand off the stearin wheel and rubbed my arm.

"It really isn't, I told Kian knowing that he was going to get mad." I sniffed. "I was in love with the moon." I huffed as Colby gave me a look.

"What does that mean?" He asked with a smirk, already knowing what I meant, he just wanted to here it again.

"I'm not repeating myself." I giggled.

"Ha! Made ya smile!" Colby smiled, we had just pulled up to his apartment complex and right when I got out the car Colby stopped me. "Kiss me."

"What?" I have him as shocked looked.

"Kiss me." He repeated himself. "I don't wanna say it again just ple-" I cut his words off with a kiss. His lips started following along and grabbed my thigh and sat me on his lap.

"I'm in love with the mo-"

"Shhhhhh, don't talk." He grinned as he kissed me again. The sweet kisses turned into a sexy make-out as it continued. I started to rubbed against him as he grabbed my waist.

"Colby." I whispered in his ear.

"Come back to me, come live with me. You should be with me, me Remi." Colby explained as he ran his fingers on my cheeks then in my hair uncovering my face.

"Colby. I- oh my God is that Kian?!" I exclaimed as I looked out the window, got off of Colby and ducked down in my seat.
T
"Shit." Colby growled as he got out of the car.

"Colby don't." I said with a demanding tone.

"Stay in here." He said as he shut the car door.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I got out of the car too. "Colby don't, stop let's go inside please." I said as Colby walked up to Kian.

"Get back in the car, Remi." Colby said. I got in front of Colby a tried to calm him down.

"Get the hell away from her Brock." Kian growled.

"Kian stop it now!" I yelled. "I got by Colby because I didn't want the two people I love to get hurt, and definitely not by each other." I glared a Kian.

"Why the fuck are you with him anyway?" Kian asked. Kian scanned me and I seen his eyes widen, he looked towards my neck seeing the hickeys recently given to me. "That's new. I didn't see that on you awhile ago."

"I-" He cut me off.

"Imma kill you Brock!" Kian charged at Colby, pushing him to the ground.

"Kian get off of him!" I cried as they through punches at each other. "IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD STOP!" I cried out to Kian. He froze and Colby put his head down and took a breath.

"Remi I'm sorr-" Kian tried to reach for me but I backed up.

"Don't touch me." I snapped and got Colby up. "Are you ok?" I asked Colby as I looked at his wounds in his face.

"I'm fine." He said glaring at Kian. "I can't believe that I called you a friend, I thought you would be supportive for me and Remi... but I was wrong.

"Goodbye Kian." I said as we walked to the building.

I've never imagined Kian hurting someone I love so much, or would he? Is he jealous?

A/n
So I maybe changing the name off the book but idk yet, if y'all have any ideas comment! Thxs for reading, vote, comment, share, and leave feedback! Bye luv y'all!
-Mal🖤