3

YOU ARE THE MOON.

*
*

Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark
Emerging from the gentle grip of night's unfolding arms
Darkness, darkness everywhere, do you feel all alone?
The subtle grace of gravity, the heavy weight of stone

You don't see what you possess, a beauty calm and clear
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier
All the light that you possess is skewed by lakes and seas
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe

I will bring a mirror, so silver, so exact
So precise and so pristine, a perfect pane of glass
I will set the mirror up to face the blackened sky
So you can see your beauty every moment that you rise

Harry's POV

This has to be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Waking up to a note on your pillow from a cute masseuse who did me a solid and gave me the best handjob of my life only to then fall asleep after cumming has got to be the worst thing I've ever done.

Jeff is going to kill me if this gets out. The paranoia is setting in that I don't even know this 'Sunny.' What if she took pictures and has them posted all over the Internet about how she yanked a pathetic and drunk Harry Styles? Or worse, what if she felt pressured by a famous rich guy to do a sexual act? Fuck!

I've worked way too hard to have an almost reclusive life outside of my career and celebrity. I feel like locking myself away in my private little bubble is my only real safe place. What am I now? I can't even stand to be around myself.

I glance at Sunny's note again. It seems innocent enough, but I'm scared to check the Internet to really find out.

Harry -

Don't panic.

Too late, honey.

You fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb you. If you should ever need my services again, my number is (555) 202-9449.

Sunny

My stomach does a little flip at the little flower she drew next to her name.

For fuck's sake, I need to calm the hell down. That little cutie is somehow pure as sunshine and yet so casual about performing such a dirty act. The juxtaposition is such a turn on aaaand I need help. Mhm.

I brace myself before swiping through my phone and scrolling through all of my social media accounts and different news outlets for my possible demise. She could make thousands on a few pictures because that's what people do, they make their money and then they leave me. I don't even really know the girl and I'm heartbroken.

I'm surprised to not find a single thing, but it has only been a few hours.

I stare at her note a little longer coming to a slow realization.

If she was going to ruin me, she wouldn't have left her number. It could be fake, but there's only one way to find out. I give people the benefit of the doubt way too often, but flashes of her sweet smile and warm eyes invade my head. And something else, I only thought of Sunny when she was touching me. Golden hair and blue eyes had faded from my memory and were replaced with someone much sweeter, a sunflower who has me tongue-tied and suddenly wishing I could get to know her.

Keep her sweet in my memory or get to know her?

Regardless, it would be nice to have a friend who isn't on Jeff's list of 'Acceptables', otherwise known as his list of people who only benefit my career in some way. Instead of people, they're really just money bags.