Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Wearing the heels a while ago at Prom was painful. My feet are killing me. I sat in the living room couch and sighed of exhaustion because of the dancing, and of course my heels. I squeak a little because of it's literally killing me. I swiftly took it off and lied down the long beige couch. I smile at the thought of Cameron dancing with me at Prom. It was magical. I felt like I was Cinderella finding first love and he was my prince. Everything was enchanted and perfect. OMG What am I thinking. He's my best friend this is not okay. I can't have feelings for him. Absolutely not.

I took a deep breath and made my way upstairs. I sat down on my bed.

I texted Cameron "Thank you for everything". I had to re type my text because my fingers are shaking from happiness. My thumbs can't seem to tap on the right words. I scolded myself mentally. Seconds later, I typed correctly. Then I ask myself. Why am I shaking? Why am I happy? It was a dance with my best friend. I emphasized 'best friend' in my mind. I wonder what he thought about the our dance? Katherine who cares? Gosh. I'm going absolutely crazy.

My phone beeps and received a message from him. He replied "No problem."

I smile again. Without my best friend, I wouldn't be who I am right now. I love him so much. He always knows how to make me laugh, smile, and genuinely be happy.

I still haven't changed from my dress to my pajamas. I clicked my home button of my phone to check the time. The time read 10:30. I was tired so I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, of course washed my face. I put up my hair into a topknot, pulled my covers and drifted to sleep.

..

I open my eyes and I blink excessively because of the sun shining directly at my eyes through the window. I squint my eyes and I stretch and i rolled out my bed. I yawned while stretching my arms out then rubbing my eyes. I walked out my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and pop my contacts in.

Minutes later, I went down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Making my way to the fridge, I checked my phone and received Goodmorning Texts from Cameron. He does it every morning. It's sweet and adorable. I smile at the words appearing on my screen. I wondered why I loved Nash. But Nash made me happy.

I grabbed a cup of Greek yogurt and fruits then made my way to the cupboards, taking the granola in my hand.

While sprinkling the Granola onto my yogurt, i simultaneously added the fruits.

Leaning against the counter, and taking a spoonful of my breakfast, my phone vibrated and another text from Cameron popped on the screen.

"Lunch today?" his texts reads.

I smile before replying. "Sure."

"I'll pick you up at 1:30?"

"Ok." I smiled as I tapped the 'send' button.

Few minutes later, I already finished my breakfast. I walk to the sink while is set down the dishes clattering. I went up to my room and still smiling.

Cameron POV

"Sierra!" I scream my sister's name. She's visiting for the weekend.

I hear her footsteps creaking in the hallway. She walks in my room.

"Hello." I smile.

"Ugh. What do you need?" she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Nothing." I chuckle.

"You irritate me." she walks out.

"Wait Sierra."

"Gosh Cameron." she sighs sharply.

"Does my hair look good?" I raise my eyebrow while smirking causing her to laugh.

"No it's super ugly. No I'm kidding. It looks nice. It looks the same yesterday why do you ask?" she raises her eyebrow.

"Nothing." My eyes widen and I look away from her.

"Mhmm." she smirks and chuckles.

"I- Im eat-eating lunch with Katherine today" I stutter but quickly smile to make it less noticeable.

She sits on the bed with me.

"My baby brother seems nervous. I mean, why are you nervous? She's your bestfriend.. Wait if you're nervous it-" she shrieks in excitement.

"It doesn't mean anything." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You like her!" she screams. I love my sister so much but sometimes she can be annoying.

"Stop lying." she adds. "Cameron I've known you since you were born. I can tell what you're feeling.".

I don't say anything.

"See! You do." she smirks. "Can I go to lunch with you guys?" she seems so excited.

"No Sie-" she cuts me off.

"I'm going whether you like it or not." she smiles devilishly while laughing.

"Fine. At 1:30"

"It's 12:55. I better get ready." she walks out the room.

"Alright."

Since I already showered. I have to wait 50000 minutes since my sister is coming.