A Decision

KIRI POV

As I pull my blazer on I wince, feeling the fabric rub against my forearms and the new cuts that reside there. I hate it when people ask why I cut, so I usually cover them up with concealer or bandages, but my arms hurt too much for me to even touch them...

As I make my way downstairs to have breakfast with the others, I notice bakugou looking at me with an odd expression. He looks pained and angry at the same time... I don't know what is going on with him, but it can't be too bad, he's always so cheery when he's with me.. He must have just had a bad dream. I walk up and sit next to him at the table like always but today he seems to shy away from me... It must just be my anxiety... 

BAKU POV
I watch as kirishima walks down the stairs toward me and the others and think about how I know he does care about the dangerous thoughts in my head... He sits down next to me like every morning, but today, I schooch away from him ever so slightly, angry and hurt, that he doesn't notice my forlorn expression...

I finish the rest of my breakfast and prepare to head to school, although I'll be very much early, I cannot stand to be near anyone else for another second knowing that they care more about the syrup on they're pancakes more than me.

As I'm making my way towards the door, I hear someone running up behind me.

They call out, "Kacchan!!"

Ugh Deku, stupid nerd... I turn to see what he wants and notice that he is holding a wallet. MY wallet. I open my mouth to yell at him for stealing my cash from me but he interrupts me, and says,

"You left this on the counter, I thought you might need it. "

I grunt and snatch my belongings from his hand glaring at him then turn to leave, walking away from everyone.

On my way down the path from the doors, I think to myself,  'no one really cares about me... Whats the point in living anymore..'  I stop walking and take a deep breath. I've made up my mind.

*note *

I'm sorry it's been so long since the last chapter.. Not many people have read the last one anyway... But I'm working on the next chapter as you read this, I hope that you like this so far :) :3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 16, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

If I Were You | kiribakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें