Chapter 7 - Training

Natasha's POV

The week went on and I became closer and closer to the girls. I found out that everyone knows who I am because 'I live with the famous Bakers'. I also found out that Carson is dating the queen bee, Chelsea and she has her own little gang of sluts. Tiffany, her sidekick and her followers, Megan and Tina. They all follow her around like lost puppies. I met some of Carson's friends, Josh and Michael. Overall I think I'm settling in.

I was rudely woken up by Stephen jumping on the bed and screaming "Mommy have a surprise for you!"

I sit up and start tickling him saying how he woke me up from a nice dream, actually I was having a nightmare about my dad so I'm glad he woke me up.

I've been having dreams about my dad all week and I always wake up screaming and crying. I would only calm down when Mason came in. Once when he was at a party and I woke up, Carson came in and held me but I wouldn't calm down because he wasn't Mason. The dreams just aren't getting better.

Louise comes in and takes Stephen off me and I pout because I can't tickle him while he giggles and sticks his tongue out at me.

"Honey, I have a surprise for you" She says to me.

"Told you!" Stephen screams from where he's sat on the floor.

"Really? What is it?" I ask.

"You know those gymnastic trophies?"

"Yeah"

"Well, you know you said you were competing in the championships?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I didn't want you to have to stop practicing so I turned the basement into a training room!"

"Oh my god! Really?" I squealed.

"Yep" Louise replied, looking very satisfied with my reaction.

"I'm going to get changed and then I'm gonna check it out!"

I didn't wait for a reply because I was already getting changed into these gym clothes:

I ran downstairs and looked for the basement. When I found it, I threw the door open and saw this:

 When I found it, I threw the door open and saw this:

I squealed again and ran over to the mats. I took my jacket off and then stretched all my muscles until they hurt. I walked over to a pole that was hung quite high from the ceiling, did the splits, reached up and grabbed it. With my legs in the same position, I flipped over it and landed in the same position.

"Wow!"

I turned around and saw Mason standing in the doorway with his mouth open and his eyes wide with shock. I quickly looked down and blushed, knowing he had just seen me practicing. I had never practiced in front of anyone because I was afraid they would tell me how bad I was.

When I first started, my dad had walked in on me and told me that I was awful, that I could never be good at anything and that I should just give up. I was determined to prove him wrong so I kept practicing and I got into the championships.

"Um...thanks" I say shyly.

"That was amazing. When did you learn to do that?" He asks, still looking amazed.

"I taught myself, I'm training for the championships."

"You are just......Wow!"

I blush again.

"Can I watch while you keep practicing?"

"Um.....ok"

I continue to practice for another 2 hours until I'm exhausted. When I'm done I go back to my room and take a shower before changing into some comfy clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/black-pj/set?id=57683641n (Black-pj)

I get into bed and take a nap.

----------------------------------

Pic of Samantha on the side ->