Chapter-9

*2 weeks later*

I am currently siting outside with the others enjoying ourselves Rias and Akeno are enjoying drinking tea Kiba and Crimson are sparring each other, Asia is reading a book,Issei was reading a magazine about naked girls while drooling guess he never changes while a small white girl with cat like features is sitting on my lap.

It was Koneko who was eating some chocolate sweet while I am patting her hair which made her purr like a cat.

If your all wondering how did this happened well 2 week ago when me and Koneko are alone I talk to her.

*Flashback*

I was walking in the woods when I saw Koneko sitting near a pond having a sad and troubled look on her face.

I walk over to her and called her name.

Leo:are you alright Koneko?

This made Koneko jump in surprise and look at me before beginning to calm down.

Koneko:no Leo-senpai I am fine.

This just made frown and  remembered what i saw from her past when I met her sister and also I read her mind that day when we both were having a conversation spoke again.

Leo:you know if you keep rejecting what you are it will just get's worse.

Her eyes widen at this before she look at me and spoke.

Koneko: how did yo-.

But I cut her off as I spoke again.

Leo:know your a Neko it's easy I could sense it on you all the time, so tell me Koneko why do you keep rejecting who what you really are?

This just made blush in embarrassment as she always forgot to hide her scent before she spoke again.

Koneko:it's because of what happened to my older sister years ago.

She spoke remembering what happened to her all those years ago when she abandoned her.

Leo:you mean Kuroka?

Koneko was surprise again when she heard this before she spoke.

Koneko:how did you know her name?

Leo:because i save her once and she told the truth on why she left you.

She look at me shock before speaking angrily at me

Koneko:no that's not true she is lying she left me and went crazy for power.

She yelled at me in  anger while tears falling of her face.

Leo:that is not true Koneko.

I walk over to her and wipe out her tears away with a handkerchief that I summoned.

Koneko:what do you mean?

Leo:let me show you then.

I touch her forehead and showed her what the truth is and she saw how her sister killed their master as she was going to experiment on her and why she left her that day.

After finnish seeing everything Koneko burst in tears as she cried in my chest as I just hug her until she finnish crying.

And she then look at me before thanking as we both wet back to the others.