Chapter-(S2)21

(A/N:well everyone I like to inform you all that Solgaleo and Lunala are both female and they will be in Aleon harem also hope you enjoy today's chapter.)
========================================================

Solgaleo: we are fine master it's nice to see you it's been 1000 years since we last seen you.

Lunala: yeah master where were you for the last 1000 year?

Aleon:well I haven't tested for Avery long time so I decided to go to sleep for a while but it doesn't matter as I am here now.

Solgaleo: oh by the way master can we ask you something.

Aleon: yeah what is it?

I got my answer when Solgaleo kiss me on the lips and then Lunala to kiss me on the lips which shock me as the two finnish kissing me I blush a bit while both were blushing like mad.

Aleon:you two had feelings for me didn't you?

I ask that to which they nodded as I jus smile at this I couldn't just reject them after all I have known them for a long time Sona and the others wouldn't mind them joining.

Aleon: well I don't mind sharing you both but you two will have to talk about this to my other mate's.

I said which made both girls happy as they once again kiss me on the lips.

Lunala/Solgaleo:Yes master!!!

Aleon:well then from now on you should call me by my name understand?

I ask the two.

Solgaleo: yes Aleon.

Lunala:of course Aleon.

Aleon:good we should go now then.

But before I could even stand up both tackled me while taking my clothes off as I got the sign and form a barrier around us preventing anyone from seeing,hearing us, or entering it.

Well you could say both were having the time of their life while screaming my name.

Meanwhile with Alice and the others.

Asia:you mean she is Aleon little sister?

Alice: yes actually.

Asia:she so cute.

Asia said as she lunge at Tia and hug him as Tia like the hug as she hug her back in the stomach.

Alice:well looks like you two are getting along pretty well than I expected.

Asia:hi I'm Asia it's nice to meet you Tia.

Trihexia: hello big sister are you one of big brothers mate?

This statement made Asia blush.

Asia:y-yes.

Tia:yay I have another big sister to play with.

She happily said while still hugging Asia.

Crimson: say Alice have you seen Big brother I haven't seen him for a few hours now.

Alice: he is probably busy with something.

Crimson: guess your right.

They all chatted for a while as Tia is still hugging Asia like a mother while the others were busy what ever they are doing.

Crimson was watching some Movie while White is busy reading Novels as always while Asia and Tia played with each as for Alice she was busy cooking some food to eat

Until Tia yawned meaning she is tired and need to go to bed.

Trihexia: will you sleep with me please?