An unloved Girl: Part 2

"Having Insecurities is one thing but when someone points them out in front of other its kind of hurtful. I personally believe its not bad to be depend on someone since the day we born until our death and even after death we all dependent on each other. It is basic survival instinct. In this situation I genuinely want to support 'Arun' my conscience was telling me you need to walk on this lady you need to support your friend. But their was much more on stake here. On one side I can save myself from embarrassment on freshers or support 'Arun' . As i was going to do right thing a voice at first I thought was from God opened me eyes "Losers Haha". And I said what i should not have said."

Raman: Can you believe this guy.

Simran: what you can expect from him.

"Apart from this i knew Neha can take care of him. She always do. She can stand for him even if whole world go against him. This was nothing. After at night I called neha to ask that 'is everything OK with Arun.' She said what i expected 'Yes. everything is fine do not worry. Don't forget to give me treat after freshers you owe me one'. And I do owe her not only her Actually 'Arun too'. Even when next day I talked with 'Arun' He apologized to me for behaving badly not something i was expecting.

Freshers Party........

"I picked Arun from his home and we were on time. Normally Neha get everywhere before us but today impossible happened we were waiting for them. What I concluded that may be because of simran they were late and trust me when we saw them it was worth the wait. They both were looking gorgeous. When you saw some women who usually do not wear any makeup with make up they become completely different person. To some girls make up make them more beautiful and in case of some girls it works opposite. But in case of Simran and Neha they were looking 100 times more beautiful. Seeing Simran for the first time with open hairs was one of the moment when if someone would have said "hey look there Anita' And i would have said 'Anita who'.

Simran: Hey Raman! how are you.

Raman: Hey simran. I am fine. what about you.Before anyone say something i want to say that You are looking Damn hot and beautiful in this dress.

Simran: Thanks You and You too looking good.

Raman: Thanks And Neha you too looking beautiful.

Neha: Thanks Raman. And Arun you do not want to say something.

" I do not know whether he compliments Neha when they are alone but Arun hardly express his true feelings for Neha in front of others even though its been six month we know each other. On the other hand Neha openly admit everything she never hesitate even a bit"

Arun: Yes you looking good Neha.

Neha: Just good. anyway you looking pretty amazing in this blazer.

Simran: Ungrateful guy.

"Today Arun was ignoring simran as much as he can. so without reacting to her comment he said lets go inside.Their was a row at entrance and they were giving badges to each couple with some number whose purpose was unknown to us. Two guys in front of us taking about Anita.

First Guy: Hey you know no one asked Anita to pair up for freshers.

Second guy: Oh really how come that happened she is most beautiful and cute girl in our class.

First guy: and you know Now she has paired with Puneet because he also can not find any girl and last moment he asked her.

"Being too much beautiful can also become curse for a girl sometime as everybody start thinking that 'she is so beautiful and she is never going to say Yes to someone like him so why bother asking' This is what I believe happened in case of Anita as everybody thought that they are not good enough for her and now the guy who is actually not good enough for her is her partner. God save her.We got number 7 badges and they got number 10 badge.