ʏ/ɴ

Hyunjin p

Hyunjin p.o.v

I was walking in the cold streets of Korea while planning a surprise for the light of my life. Y/n. She was everything to me. I love her so much. I was planning to bring her to Lotte World tomorrow.

It's going to be great. I'll see the pretty glimmer in her eyes once she sees the fireworks. I have to get her on a high place so that we'll be able to see the fireworks. I'm still thinking where though.

I realized I'm in front of Y/n's house. She invited me to eat dinner so here I am. In front of her house. I rang the doorbell and waited. I rang it again and waited for a minute. Then, I twisted the door knob to see if it was open. It was open. That's when my heart dropped. I began to worry.

What if she's hurt? What if someone broke in the house? I thought. I opened the door and got inside the house. It was, for once, dark and somehow gloomy. "Y/n? Y/n?" I called out. But then, when I was about 1-2 feet away from the door, it slammed shut. Making an echo through the, what I thought was, empty halls of the house.

I immediately got my phone out my pocket and turned on the flashlight. As I scanned the room, I began to worry since it was messy. It was as if someone was fighting and everything got messed up. I was sweating. Just then, a painful object pierced through my back. I shouted in pain. I couldn't stand properly so I collapsed. The pain spreading throughout my body.

I felt liquid coming out of my back. Blood. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was growing weaker. All I could think about was where Y/n was. I just hope she's not hurt. Before darkness took over me, I heard a small but hoarse deep voiced whisper.

"Goodnight, Hyunjin. Sleep..... forever"