ᴘᴇʀѕᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

'You were the one who killed me but, I'm still here with you

'You were the one who killed me but, I'm still here with you. I promised. Remember?'

"Doc, how is she doing?" The nurse asked. "So far, she hasn't spoke. She looks quite pale. Give her some of those pills I left in my office." He responded. "I'll be back." She said, after taking some notes.

Y/n eventually told the police a few days after she knew the culprit. She didn't know that after knowing the truth, she would be even more traumatized. She told herself everyday, if she finds the killer, she will make sure that the culprit will pay for their sins but, she didn't know that she'll be the one who'll pay for their sins.

Y/n is now in a mental hospital surrounded by guards. Every now and then, she cries herself to sleep. "Doc, it's time to ask her questions." She said. "Okay." He said, getting up from his seat and walking towards the door.

"Y/n," He said, sternly. She looks up. Her face was still had no sign of emotion. But if you'll look deeply, you'll see a broken girl who lost her lover. Her eyes were filled with sadness and that made the doctor a bit sad. "Why did you do it?" He asked. "I-I..... I didn't" She said, quietly. Almost too quietly that you might not have caught it.

"Who did?" The doctor took notes. "The other me. I'm telling you. I had no memory of doing it. I-I would never. I love him and-and I still do." She whispered, tears sliding down her pale cheeks. "And how did you know?" He asked.

"Jinnie. He-He communicated with me through my dreams. He told me something about how I killed him yet he still stayed with me after..... our promise. Our pinky promise." Her heart broke of the memory.  "Mhm. Now, why did you tell us? Why did you decide to arrest yourself?" He asked, beginning to write notes again. "I promised myself to make sure the culprit pays for their sins." She muttered quietly.

"What was the date when you realized you kille-" He was cut off by Y/n. "Please don't say it. Just please don't." She said, more tears coming out. "I'm sorry. When was it when you realized you did it to him?" He asked again. "September 10. 1:30 in the morning."

"Okay. That's enough for today. Thank you for your time and honesty, Y/n. You may now go to your room. The guards will accompany you." He said, getting up again and leaving the room.

          "Happy Anniversary, Jinnie." She smiled.

                                          End.
__________________________________
Should I put explanations?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦. || 𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 🎉