Jealous (Soobin)

About: You don't like that you're best friend has feelings for someone else that isn't you.
Includes: Fluff, Mild angst, Humor
Trigger Warnings: None
[Requested Imagine?] ✔️

***
"Y/n!"

"Crap." I muttered, walking away faster to my bike.

But Soobin kept up with me, grabbing me by the shoulders to stop me from getting on the stupid thing.
"Do you think I'm blind? Or dumb? Enough to not even notice you ignoring me the whole day?"

"I wasn't ignoring-"

"Literally every time we made eye-contact you'd either look away or leave the room. You even ate outside just to avoid eating lunch in the same room as me." He glared at me, his grip tightened on my shoulders.

"Sorry you're mad at me but I'm clearly very busy-" I pushed him off me, climbing onto my bicycle seat.

"Y/n. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the way you're acting." His expression started to soften but I rolled my eyes and tried to ride away from him.
"Same difference, Soobin."
But then he ran beside me, keeping up with my pace.

"What did I do wrong?" He jogged next to me, his voice went from upset and annoye to confusion and hurt.

"Nothing, it's just-" I sighed, "I'm kinda tired of the girl you keep telling me about. Okay?"

"The one that I wanted to ask out?"

"The one you wanted to ask out." I tried to pedal faster but Soobin still managed to keep up. Which surprised me because he hates moving.

"I don't understand-"

"Look, idiot." I focused on the road, trying not to look at him. "I like you, okay?"

"You...do?"

I bit my lip then faced him "Of course. Look, I know you only like me as a friend. And I'll never be that girl you keep talking about but whatever, okay? I just need space."

"Y/n..."

"I know. This is so awkward, I promise you don't have to-"

"Y/n!"

"Wait, listen, you don't have to feel so-"

Suddenly, Soobin grabbed me from behind, and I saw my bike flew over a crate then land.

What the heck?! I almost crashed!

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked me, giving me concerned glances.

"Yeah, I am..." I nodded with a shaky breath.

Then I remembered something.
Soobin was hugging me from behind.

My cheeks turned pink as Soobin realized it too then he lets go of me, clearing his throat.
"Y/n..."

"Leave me alone."

"I literally saved your life-"

"Can you ask out that girl you keep telling me about already?" I walked over to my bike to pick up but he followed behind me.

"Okay. Fine. Y/n, would you go out with me?"

I dropped my bike.
Then I slowly turned my head to face him, "W-What?"

"The girl I wanted to ask out is you." He chuckled and gave me a smile that perfectly showed his dimples.

"B-But..." I stammered, a little taken aback by his smile, "You said this girl was perfect. That she's pretty and funny and..."

He laughed, covering his mouth, "Exactly. That's you."

"You think I'm-.... oh." Then I felt my heart going an impassible, fast pace when he leaned in very close to my face.

"So? Is it a yes?"