4

It went bad this week, jungkook ignored me the whole week. He would go to school early then come back eating nothing and went to his room. I sigh and knock on his door. "Jungkook i know you're here" i say. "Go away" he says coldly. "Look im sorry okay, please come out i ordered pizza i know you're hungry" i say.

"Why do you care just leave me alone" he says and i sigh. "Please" i say and look down heading back downstairs putting the tv on. I heard footsteps coming and down came a depressed jungkook with a cold attitude on his face. He sat down on the couch and took a slice of the pizza. "Im sorry" i say looking at him. "Why are you sorry, im just a useless shit" he says. "No you're not, you're my step brother and i treated you wrong" i say.

"Please lets start over" i say and see him nod. "Fine i forgive you" he says and i smile. "We'll start off by simple questions" i say and he looks at me. "How old are you" i ask. "18" he answers. "What about you" he asks. "24" i reply. "What do you work" he asks. "Im not ready to tell you" i say feeling embarrassed. "Why not, i wont tell anyone" he says and gets closer to me curious. "Fine... im a stripper" i say and he widens his eyes. "So you're gay ?" he asks out of a sudden. "Yeah im gay" i say.

"Its wrong..." he says and looks away. "What do you mean" i ask tilting my head. "Being gay is wrong.." he says. "You're homophobic i see, are you straight" i ask. "Yeah im straight" he replies confidently. "Really, and are you sure about that" i ask raising his eyebrow. "W-what do you m-mean" he stutters. "Are you sure you're really straight" i ask leaning closer to him. "Y-yes" he says feeling flustered.

"Aww you're blushing" i say and laugh. "No im not" he says and crosses his arms. "I dont think you're straight jungkook" i say seeing his eyes getting sad. "Why not" he asks. "I saw you staring at me when i was dancing, and you get shy easily especially when it comes from me" i say and smirk. "S-shut up" he says and covers his face. "I'll show you how you know if you're straight or not" i say and he listens. "I am straight but okay" he says.

"Close your eyes" i say. "Why" he asks. "Just do it" i say and he obeys. "I want you to imagine that you're in bed and a naked woman comes in and starts teasing you, she kisses you deeply" i say and stare at his face only seeing him a bit shy. "Okay, now imagine if its a guy" i say and see his face getting redder and redder. He bites his lips and smiles. This kid is definitely not straight, i thought.

I got turned on by seeing his expressions and sat on his lap wanting to continue it the other way. I pressed my lips on his kissing him softly, he didn't bother to open his eyes instead he kissed me back. The kiss got better and better, i wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same to my waist. We both pulled away to catch our breathes and i stared at him.

"Wanna continue" i ask with a smirk. He shyly nods and carries me to his room. He pushes me on his bed and hovers on top of me, kissing my neck. "Who knew you were this good" i say and moan. He took off his shirt and mine too, i smirk seeing his toned abs. His kisses turned into bites. "My turn" i say and flip him over, making me on top of him. I did the same as he did to me but harsher, he moaned in my ear and i got amazed seeing his neck and chest covered with my hickeys.

I went down his clothed member and swayed my hips making him moan loudly. "You like it huh" i say and kiss him roughly still swaying my hips on his hardened member. "Y-yes" he moans and i smirk. I pulled his pants down along with his boxers and touched his member. "S-stop teasing" he says and i smirk. "Ready ?" i ask and he nods. I push him inside me as he screams loudly. "F-faster faster" he screams and i did as he said. I thrusted more inside him making him a moaning mess.

I then reached my climax and felt his white cum on my hand, and i released inside him. I pulled away and breathed heavily laying next to me. "You were amazing" i say and kiss his cheek. He just giggles and covers his face. "I have to shower i have school tomorrow" he says and gets up.