12

Jungkook's p.o.v

I wasn't feeling scared anymore since i knew taehyung would help and protect me, i felt safe around him, he is my safe place. He parked out of a big house and i looked at him confused. "Is this the hotel ?" i ask and he shook his head. "No jungkook" he says. "Then where are we ?" i ask. "Jungkook ive been wanting to tell you this for a while now.. i really love you jungkook like really, im crazy for you and i was thinking of us living in a house together so i bought this house as a present from me to you, i know we haven't had a very good relationship and we haven't went to normal dates either but... jeon jungkook would you like to live with me kim taehyung ?" he asks and i could tell he was worried and scared.

"Of course i would love to live with you taehyung" i say and he smiles happily pulling me into a kiss then pulling away. "Are you ready to look inside ?" he asks excitedly and i nod. "Thank you tae" i say as we got inside. "For what ?" he asks. "You've done so much to me and i really love you for the way you are" i say and he smiles.

"As soon as we settle in, we'll start going on dates" he says and i nod. "Baby, did you miss me when i wasn't there ?" he asks out of a sudden. "Of course i did, i was too scared to be alone to be honest but i knew you would never leave me and now im here with you" i say. "Did you miss me when i wasn't home ?" i ask. "I cried everyday, i hugged your pillow tightly so i could smell your fresh scent, you mean a lot to me" he says.

"Shall we continue our little cuddle session once we finish then ?" i ask and he nods. I start looking around the house, it wasn't really that big but big enough for 2 people. I smile seeing the bedrooms together, a big king sized bed in the middle with a little desk on the side. I start unpacking and help taehyung with his stuff too. "Baby i'll do it you take a rest" he says and i stop him. "No tae i got my rest don't worry im feeling fine" i say. "Okay but dont pressure on yourself" he says and i nod.

After a few hours of getting things settled in we were finally done as i was on my new bed and saw taehyung come out of the shower wearing one of his oversized shirts with his wet hair, he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist touching my stomach. "What ?" i ask. "Just making sure your abs are still there" he says with a laugh. "Did you miss them ?" i ask. "Hell yeah i did, after the rough sex with you i couldn't imagine anything else" he says.

"You liked it when i topped you ?" i ask with a smirk. "Well you're good for a top, but you'll always be a bottom with me" he says. "I know, and i love it" i say and he kisses my neck. "Lets sleep shall we" he says as i wrap my arms around his waist too, both falling asleep with my head on his chest and his head on mine.