Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Chapter 1

1 HOUR AFTER EXTRACTION 

Rumbling under my head. A stink like rotten raspberries. I cracked open my eyes. The rumbling grew. Was I dreaming? Last thing I remembered, a couple of men in black suits threw me into the back of a van. I wobbled up to my feet. Built into the sides of the van were two metal benches across from each other, with grab handles suspended over them.

My head cleared. My home. My dad. I had to get out of this van. Behind me was a pair of doors. I rushed over, grabbed the handles, and pulled, pulled, pulled. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. They weren't opening. I battered my fists against them. "Help me! Let me out! What the hell's going on?"

I turned away from the doors. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a dream. I looked down at my knuckles. Bruised. Skinned from battering the door. Clunk. The van shook and sent me teetering, wobbling, almost falling. Steadying myself, I searched the van's interior for an escape. Metal floor. Metal walls. Metal roof. Everything completely sealed. I was trapped. Really trapped. This was actually happening, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was going to end up the prisoner in someone's sex dungeon or maybe—maybe they were selling me off to rich cannibals. What am I going to do?

I prayed: Please, please, please make this stop. I'll stop thinking about boys—in fact, I'll do anything, just please, please, please make this stop. I swear, I swear, I'll be good.

I waited. . . . No miracles for me today. Defeated, I slumped onto a bench and imagined the horrible things that might happen to me. Escape was impossible . . . for now. So, instead, I recalled the events leading up to that moment.