Chapter 3

After the lunch bell rang Marinette booked out of the classroom, she quickly grabbed her lunch and found an empty table to sit at. Needless to say, it wasn't empty for long, with the whole class -minus Chloe and Sabrina- fighting to sit next to her. 

     They all asked tons of questions about where she been and what she's seen and who she's met. Soon Alya yelled for everyone to be quiet so Marinette could answer. Marinette sighed and decided she should give them something, but she didn't want to be like Lila who bragged about the 'amazing' things she done.

     "Well, I have a squadron I'm assigned to. All of them are other versions of me, so we have nicknames to keep who's-who strait. There are seven of us in my squadron. I'm Arin, you've already met Huli, then there's Goldie, Jade, Etti, Posa, and Kitney. Our dimensions are close to each other so we can get to each other faster in case of an emergency."

     "I have traveled with my squadron all over the place. I've been to dimensions with magic, witches, pirates, princesses, even fairytales like Cinderella. Some don't have any technology, and others have advanced technology. I've been to dimensions where the miraculous superheroes are all mixed up. One had Chat as a turtle, Ladybug a fox, Rena as a bee, Carapace a cat, and Queen Bee a ladybug! Some look just like our dimension, others look nothing like it." Marinette ended her speech by getting up and going to dump her tray in the trash.

     As she was walking Chloe tripped Marinette and she fell to the floor and her purse spilled it contents. (Luckily Tikki had been hiding in her jacket) Chloe rushed and grabbed the ADJ Device which had fallen out. "Haha, clumsy Dupain-Cheng. Now I can go to a dimension where I have the bee miraculous or better yet..... a princess."

     Marinette's classmates started freaking out while she just smirked waiting for Chloe to press the button. And when she finally did Marinette was not disappointed. Chloe had pressed the button and called out 'D45' before drawing a circle. But this time instead of a light-blue circle it was dark red and instead of a ripping sound it made a crashing sound. "What is wrong with this thing?" Chloe demanded.

    Before Chloe could throw a tantrum a spinning top came flying out of the hole and it looked similar to Queen Bee's. But the girl it pulled out of the hole was definitely not Queen Bee. She had blue hair pulled into two pigtails that looked like stingers and yellow hair-ribbons. She wore an out fit that was similar to Queen Bee's, but the girl had yellow fuzz-cuffs on her wrists and black ones on her ankles, that turned into boots. The top half of her was black with two yellow stripes and her pants were yellow with two black stripes. She had bluebell eyes framed by a black and yellow mask.

     The girl's eyes darted around until they landed on the ADJ Device in Chloe's hands. She whipped the spinning top back into her hands and called out 'Venom.' Then she lunged at Chloe who was staring agape at the bee girl. Chloe tried to run but she was faster, soon Chloe stood frozen with a black dot on her back. Everyone else was staring at the girl in fear, Adrien looked ready to bolt. The bee girl picked up the ADJ Device Chloe had dropped during her futile escape attempt. She looked up at the class and smiled when her eyes landed on Marinette. "Here." She tossed the ADJ Device to her. "Try to stick closer to your ADJ Device next time."

     Marinette groaned at the pun, "Thank you." Then she looked at the shocked faces of her classmates and introduced everyone. "Everyone, meet Honey Bee, or Goldie." Realization dawned on their faces. 

     "Pollen, Buzz Off!" Goldie called out. Then in a flash of yellow there stood Marinette. Though she was dressed differently. Goldie wore a ruffled yellow blouse and a matching breton hat. She had on Capri's that looked like Marinette's but white and knee-high black wedge boots. She also had a black choker and her bee comb was tucked into one of her pigtails. "Hello, everyone!" Goldie waved excitedly.