Part One

On the morning of her 18th birthday, Clitoria sat alone at her kitchen counter. The flowers her mom bought for her stood straight up in their purple, spontaneous, cylindrical, gold, glass, extraordinarily ordinary vase. She sighed and looked at the clock on the stove.
     "4:20 already! And moms not even up! That dumb hoe! She's lucky she's pretty..." but not pretty enough to make dad stay.
     Clitoria rapped her two-and-a-quarter-inch fingernails on the marble counters. Her eyes paced back and forth...
back and forth
back and forth
back and forth
back and forth
back and forth
back and forth...
     "Morning honey! Happy birthday! I hope you like the flowers I got you! If you're lucky, I might be able to pull a few strings and get an ice cream cake for the both of us!" A cheery voice came from down the small hallway. Everything was small here in their mobile home. Following the voice was a plump, short woman with red, shoulder-length, curly hair and a fat smile.
"You're late. It's already 4:20; we should've left five hours ago." Clitoria was looking forward to her trip to Vegas with her mom. It's the only thing that's kept her going all these years.
"Oh honey, I'm so sorry." Her moms face dropped with a swing of Clitorias fist.
     "You stupid dingle bat! And to think i trusted you with my go-go squeeze!" Clitoria brushed her swollen knuckles against her moms swollen knuckles. "This is why the only man you could ever get is your brother!" She spat on her moms ear and watched the saliva run down her jawline. It was mesmerizing.
     "I'll try harder next time " Her mom said, Clitorias spit glistening as it dripped down into her mouth. Yuck.
     "No." Clitoria stamped her feet on the ground, making their mobile home shake back and forth
back and forth
back and forth
back and forth
"There won't be a next time."
Clitoria's eyes began to turn white. Her mom stood in shock as her daughter melted in front her own eyes. The cops! Call the cops you dumb hoe! She did. The cops came and scooped what was left of Clitoria into a ziplock bag with a teaspoon.
Her mom was distraught as the police carried away a bag full of green goo: her daughter.
She screamed and ran after the ambulance, latching herself into the bottom of the vehicle.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CLITORIA???)
WHERES JAKE!!!!