jakeson

Clitoria awoke
She was in a hospital bed
Around her was a bunch of white twenty year old men were hoodies that said "logang"
she screamed and thrashed and scooped the eyes of every man out.
"where jake???!!?! i no logang!!!!?!?" she tackled one men to ground.
just then
he walked in

"logan pail!!!"

there he stood
logan pail.
"Yes yes it is me logan pail!"
He stood tall and blonde. Very blonde. Overwhelming blonde.
Clitoria wanted to punch his head. Oh, how she wanted to punch the blonde off of his head.

So she did.
She socked him right in the roots.
Woosh. The blonde flew right off of his head and landed on the floor with a phloomp.

"o nooo!!" Mr

"o nooo!!" Mr. Pail screamed and fell to the ground, he gives her this look. "you can't tell anyone....." He looks into Clitorias beautiful, yellow eyes. "It'll ruin me..."

Clitoria looked back at him, feeling changed. She could see how vulnerable he was.. She sighs, "Sucks to suck doesn't it" and socks him in the head again, knocking him out cold.

Hours pass and Clitoria sits on the floor next to Pails body. No doctors come in or out.

She was alone on the floor, all alone.

Suddenly, the blonde on the floor started to shine. It was so bright. Like sludge, it started to wiggle. Slowly, the lump of blonde started to move, glide almost, to the door. Moments passed as the blonde started to makes it way out and into the hallway. Then, a bright light started to shine. She heard footsteps.

Clitoria used her hands to shield herself from the bright, blonde, rays of light. Suddenly, standing in the doorway, was a man. No, it was a boy. The blonde sat atop of his head and shone like no other. His hair so blonde that Clitoria couldn't help but stare. She did not want to punch the blonde out of his roots like she did Logan.

The light dimmed as the blonde settled onto his head and Clitoria could get a good look at the boys face.

"j-jake paol??"